GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

cpatel529

Ready to race!
Recieved the RPM rear guard (carbon fiber). Here is a mockup for how the RPM rear guard looks. It is held down by double sided tape and final install is not complete...

Do you think it complements the gloss black rear spoiler? They also offered a Matte Black but I prefered the aggressive look to match the carbon fiber mirror caps and Kerscher CF front splitter. Thoughts?

Chi

uploadfromtaptalk1468083885035.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1468083891038.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1468083895655.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1468083867381.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1468083867381.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 960

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Installed JB1 and 034 dogbone mount insert a couple days ago while the servers were down

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jhileman79

Ready to race!
Recieved the RPM rear guard (carbon fiber). Here is a mockup for how the RPM rear guard looks. It is held down by double sided tape and final install is not complete...

Do you think it complements the gloss black rear spoiler? They also offered a Matte Black but I prefered the aggressive look to match the carbon fiber mirror caps and Kerscher CF front splitter. Thoughts?

Chi

View attachment 10237
View attachment 10238
View attachment 10239

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Where did you get this? I really like it and think it would look great on my car

Zer0DazE

Ready to race!
I'm going to wipe it every two or three days to keep it clean and shiny. I did added a rubber stripe on the rear diffuser or whatever you call that.

Just use Nevr-dull or mother's mag wheel polish on them when you wash the car.

murtaza911

Ready to race!
I have the dip to do the exact same thing but not so sure about how that looks. Do u have the front?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I haven't done the front yet. Plan on doing it today. I'm thinking of dipping the entire grill, not just the badge.

You can always remove it if you get bored of it or don't like it :). Personally, I like the black badges I think it looks great against the white.

Boogy's GTI

Ready to race!
The tone is now deeper than stock. It drone a little going from 1st to 2nd at low speed. Crushing at 70mph feels just like a stock pipe until you open up the throttle. I rev it every time I'm in the tunnel now. I just love it that much more.

Hi there!

I love my AWE catback too but it leaves alot of room for improvement. the pipes do not seal right, after a few miles they get loose. Getting the tips even is also a PITA.

I ended up added a vibrant resonator to the track back portion to converted it to a touring because on the highway around 75 to 80 there was a slight drone that was annoying me.

Still enjoy the sound it produces compared to stock.

Boogy's GTI

Ready to race!
Messed around with the front badge today. Just trying different things out. I plan on ordering a flat black badge with red background but for the moment this was fun.

rbk

Ready to race!
^^^like the red/black emblem it really pops.
think I might leave it like that if I were u.

I installed the neuspeed power module today and really enjoying the increased boost.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Driver side blind spot mirror glass... To replace the one I broke when removing the mirror cap...