GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

euroadb

Go Kart Champion

went to the store to get some gatorade.
Hey can you explain how you have your rear license plate mounted? Beautiful car and color btw. Is that just reflex silver?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Pulled about 5 car lengths 60-120 from a probably stock gti.

Oh the question was "to", not "with"

smoriarty

Passed Driver's Ed
Did a detailed vacuum and interior clean this morning. Got all the dust, and small hairs outta there. Looking pretty sweet. At the dealer now getting the first oil change at 6000 miles and a wheel rotation. Probably going to wash later tonight.

josh.dsg

Ready to race!

Should be washing her after our camping trip this weekend!

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion

donp

Ready to race!
Got Michelin PSS tires put on at Costco - got $130 off with some deals they had going....about $700 installed with nitrogen fill, lifetime balancing and rotations, and free road hazard. Funny how these are quieter, more comfortable, and grip a ton better than the Bridgestone AS tires the car came with.

Tej.

Ready to race!
Installed new side mirrors covers from aliexpress. Also installed Laminex fog lights yellow covers. I dropped a part that slide in the fog light housing. I went from underneath the bumper to try to get it back but it really got inside the fog light housing. I sent Laminex and email to see if I could purchase just the top right cover and they are sending me one free of charge. Needless to say that I'm very happy with their service.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Continued my quest for complete red and black theme. Tested out on the front doors, like the result. Will do back doors tomorrow, and console trim over the weekend. Also want to do the mirror caps in black or matte red, not sure which

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Installed new side mirrors covers from aliexpress. Also installed Laminex fog lights yellow covers. I dropped a part that slide in the fog light housing. I went from underneath the bumper to try to get it back but it really got inside the fog light housing. I sent Laminex and email to see if I could purchase just the top right cover and they are sending me one free of charge. Needless to say that I'm very happy with their service.

Link for the mirror caps? How's fitment/quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
Continued my quest for complete red and black theme. Tested out on the front doors, like the result. Will do back doors tomorrow, and console trim over the weekend. Also want to do the mirror caps in black or matte red, not sure which

Where'd u get the red lights? It is day time in ur pictures and they still are out shining everything lmao

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Where'd u get the red lights? It is day time in ur pictures and they still are out shining everything lmao

Those are the multi-color light kit from deautokey led. 50 bucks well spent

Last edited:

Tej.

Ready to race!
Link for the mirror caps? How's fitment/quality?

Fitment is good and finish is nice. Add says that it's brushed chrome but it's more brushed aluminum. Also add says that they are OEM which they are obviously not. I really like them and I hope that they will last. Very easy to install. The trick is to gently pry out the inner side at the same time as pushing in place.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/OEM-...R-Volkswagen-Golf-R-rearview/32672397073.html