Ready to race!
Drove across the state and saw a lighthouse with it

geebob

Ready to race!
Washed with 2 bucket and grit guard, Sonax Shampoo
Clayed with nanoskin
Polished
Sealed

10k miles of neglect from the PO and the dealer. Couldn't get all of the scratches out but this was my first time with a DA. I'm happy with it though. All Meguiars products. Lake Country orange pad and Meguiars P105 followed with their sealant 2.0 using a white pad. P205 didn't seem to work as well as 105. Scratches on the b pillars came off nicely.
If you're going to get into the DA thing, take a look at Menzerna polishes (the stuff labeled as Menzerna - they have another line of more consumer oriented products.)

Tej.

Ready to race!
Installed ECS Tuning stance kit (15 mm front and 20 mm rear). Looks good quality. Do you guys put grease or anti-seize between the hub and the spacers?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Installed ECS Tuning stance kit (15 mm front and 20 mm rear). Looks good quality. Do you guys put grease or anti-seize between the hub and the spacers?

I haven't, took the wheels off twice and the sticking to the actual wheel instead of the rotors, I'll apply some next time they are off.

Sent from the Moon using Tapatalk

KV_MK7

Not what I did but the wife. I was out golfing for Father's day and surprised me by buying an AWE track catback and had her dad install it.

When I got back she asked me to come look at the car because it was making a weird noise. She reved and I was mind blown.

Very happy [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mels15GTI

Ready to race!
I installed a neuspeed power module that I bought off Craigslist, for 100.00, nothing like good cheap horsepower, although it really makes me want to make it faster.