GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I dunno. I think it's supposed to be every year. I usually wait too long and it starts to stink. The one I pulled out of the car today was probably the original filter lol

So where exactly is this filter? 🤔

tigeo

Autocross Champion

AJ15

Ready to race!

*looking at 17 sport in driveway....

Also curbed TF out of the passenger side front wheel avoiding a box truck on a curvy 3 lane road........worst I have ever done...From my understanding its very difficult to repair these wheels. Full set near me but its our of my price range at the moment.
I've had 2 of mine repaired. $100 each. Can't tell what wheel was curbed. Nothing difficult about it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've had 2 of mine repaired. $100 each. Can't tell what wheel was curbed. Nothing difficult about it.

I worry a repair place won't be able match the dark bronze of the Neuspeed wheels.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I worry a repair place won't be able match the dark bronze of the Neuspeed wheels.
I needed a wheel refinished and took it as an opportunity to have all of them powdercoated a different color. I really really wanted candy apple red wheels and couldn't stop thinking about it. Figured if I was going to pay $100 might as well change things up a bit for just a few hundred more.

I still have those wheels and need to sell them lol...wts candy apple red 18" rse52s

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I’m pretty sure I’m just going to buy a new Neuspeed wheel. They are $322 out the door from BMP during the sale and I’ll either keep the curbed one as a full sized spare or sell it as is and recoup some funds. I was quoted $150 by the mobile repair guy with the best reputation in town.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Please let me know how you like them. I was between these and the BFI stage 1 and went BFI.

BFI.

034 are Chinese knock offs of OEM, and have been known to wear out several times quicker as well as having catastrophic failure (cast aluminum actually breaks).

Meanwhile I’ve had BFI in my personal car 114k miles & counting issue free (& installed dozens for others, also issue free).