GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
not all gun owners and those that support ownership are NRA lovers......I'm like you .....veteran, war veteran, gun owner and I totally support gun ownership, but this comment is odd....looks like it's flavored with "giving up individual rights so big gov can give you "so called protection"? Am I misreading that? I think I am....

I'm not saying that at all. I'd be glad to discuss in Scamdemic

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

I'm not saying that at all. I'd be glad to discuss in Scamdemic
lol....gotcha.....naw....I don't venture in that krasnovia land

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I just had Covid, so did my wife & dad.

That’s all, nothing dramatic about it. Still have a bit of a cough now in week three.
My whole fam had it in Feb.....still at only 80% smell/taste

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
My whole fam had it in Feb.....still at only 80% smell/taste

oof. We all had “something” really nasty in February 2020, but of course we’ll never know what exactly it was.

I lost taste/smell about 8 months ago, took a test and was negative. Symptoms went away.

Then the wife and I got it three weeks ago. She never had a cough, and I never lost taste/smell. Both had body aches and chills but she still hasn’t got taste/smell back.

By far the worst I’ve ever had was Hand Foot & Mouth. That was 10x worse.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
oof. We all had “something” really nasty in February 2020, but of course we’ll never know what exactly it was.

I lost taste/smell about 8 months ago, took a test and was negative. Symptoms went away.

Then the wife and I got it three weeks ago. She never had a cough, and I never lost taste/smell. Both had body aches and chills but she still hasn’t got taste/smell back.

By far the worst I’ve ever had was Hand Foot & Mouth. That was 10x worse.
milk was a nasty, metallic sludge taste....lettuce was absolutely gross

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You guys seem determined to get this thread locked.

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
You will fit in perfect in the scamdemic thread.
I was not expecting to be taken seriously.

ON A RELATED NOTE: I put in my Sonax detailing bag today. It's small, but has enough room to fit my Invisible Glass bottle, a bottle of quick detailer, and a bottle of birds shit remover. Currently using Poorboys because it's easier to use in direct sunlight than other brands. Also holds a good amount of assorted microfibers , and the best part is it has a Velcro strip, so it stays in place in the trunk. Loving it.

Still waiting for time to install my euro short shifter and isweep is2000 pads and do a quick polish on my door frames and quarter panels. Did the hood and trunk recently and sealed with Sonax PNS.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Still waiting for time to install my euro short shifter
Hope you're adding the transmission piece and a short shift knob. Night/day change. I just put the BMS clutch stop in mine, it's interesting. Had to trim it down a little.

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Hope you're adding the transmission piece and a short shift knob. Night/day change. I just put the BMS clutch stop in mine, it's interesting. Had to trim it down a little.
Which transmission piece? The euro SS is an OEM replacement for the part that the linkage arms attach to on the top of the transmission, if that's what you mean.

While I like weighted shift knobs, on this car I intend to keep the stock knob. I previously had the euro short shifter with 42dd aluminum bushings on my old 337, which was great, and on my mk3 I have a Mk4 shift tower with a diesel geek sigma 5 and a heavy shift knob. The rabbit is my daily, so I am compromising performance to keep some comfort, and maintain reliability. Maybe I will add the linkage bushings at most.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Which transmission piece? The euro SS is an OEM replacement for the part that the linkage arms attach to on the top of the transmission, if that's what you mean.
That is what I mean, I was pressed for time and brain wasn't finding the right words.
While I like weighted shift knobs, on this car I intend to keep the stock knob.
If you're not hitting the post between first and third, I guess it's not a problem. The stock knob is on a long plastic neck that in my opinion flexes a little too much. No comfort is lost from switching over to something like the Boomba short shifter, but a lot of slop is alleviated imo.