GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I could just post it for you. 😂

You know I wouldn't do that.

Post it up. Then I can drunk dial Keehs rambling about cars and mayo and shit...

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
Dropped it off and got it back from the dealer for the sunroof.

$0 later...

tenor.gif

(Plastic pan wasn't cracked, drains were clogged/not draining properly)

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I wasn't happy with my spoiler extension install (it was a bit off...I screwed it up) so I decided to remove it over lunch. Let me just say fuck VHB tape.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Ha, yeah, that stuff is evil. Heat and 3M Adhesive Remover are your friends (next time.)
I got it off of the car pretty easily. The tape on the extension is a pain though...the heat gun is already setting out for when I am off of work.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I can imagine u arguing about all the Mayo brands

"No.... No.... You don't.... you don't get it man!! The Hellmans... extra smooth creamy. You just... you just spread it lightly on the outside.... And then when the thing hits 28psi, it just pulls straight to redline! Whoever in your passenger seat.... they won't... they won't even expect it! Then you hear the turbo woooosh... which means it's time to flip it over. Too long on side... too long and you'll burn it! The mayo. It burns quick... And nothing... and man, let me tell you... nothing! Is worse than a burnt clutch... I know people, they go with the south bend stage 2 3.........."

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Kraft mayo man...Kraft (with the olive oil)

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
Couple weeks ago I lost my balance and accidentally hit my rear quarter panel with the corner of my sons car seat. (Luckily he wasn’t in it) Finally got it sorted out with PDR.

Attachments

• B27577CD-E5A6-478D-A2DD-2DB76015A560.jpeg
    B27577CD-E5A6-478D-A2DD-2DB76015A560.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
  • 8894277F-D2DC-40A2-AF14-24778031D3B4.jpeg
    8894277F-D2DC-40A2-AF14-24778031D3B4.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 113