Autocross Champion
60,000 mile oil change, plus updated my EQT map to version 2.51

Bigly action. So very Bigly.

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
That gloss!! What products did you use?
Just Meguires Gold class car wash, Griot's clay mit, and Meguires cleaner wax. Nothing special.
Those Racingline R360? looks stunning with a small drop like that.
What spacers do you use?
OEM Driver Gear lowering springs. The spacers are from UROtuning. 10mm/15mm.

uberGTI

Passed Mr. Ed
Car(s)
2008 R32
Looks sharp. What did you use for the correction? I plan on doing mine this weekend.
Meguiars 205 Ultra Finishing Polish for the correction. The paint was already in really good shape. It just needed some minor help. It was topped with Adam's Graphene Ceramic Coating. It is relatively easy to apply. It looks great. I hope the longevity is decent.

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
Meguiars 205 Ultra Finishing Polish for the correction. The paint was already in really good shape. It just needed some minor help. It was topped with Adam's Graphene Ceramic Coating. It is relatively easy to apply. It looks great. I hope the longevity is decent.
Impressive that the m205 removed any swirls with VWs hard paints. I’m going to hit mine this weekend with Griot’s Garage BOSS Correcting Cream. The swirls are pretty light so it should make quick work of them. I prefer waxes so I’ll be finishing with Meg’s Gold Class. It lasted 3 months the last time, but I didn’t do a good job decontaminating the paint so it should last longer this time, especially machine applied vs hand applied previously.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'll post up all the pics in my build thread, but here are some teasers.......

coils.jpeg
rear coils.jpeg
front coils.jpeg
adjust.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
What happened to the side skirt/rocker?

I feel like I’m looking at the funhouse mirror when I zoom in trying to see, lol
AJ.... literally came like that from the factory. That side near front tire was where I jacked it up and it slipped on the ramp, but always been like that

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3