hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 9.50.34 AM.jpeg

Why didn't I do this sooner....

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Mothers metal polish and a bit of steel wool on my CSS exhaust tips made them look brand new again on a slightly salt dusted GTI.
I like to polish the tips every 2-3k miles. My factory original 53k mile exhaust tips still looked brand new prior to me throwing on the CSS muffler. Anyone want a stock GTI muffler?!

Post it in the classifieds, you see a pretty steady flow of muffler delete remorse bros looking for them

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
It's nice, what is it?

its the BFI Golf ball shift knob (GSB in black anodized / black nappa) https://blackforestindustries.com/p...-shift-knob-schwarz-golf-ball-vw-audi-fitment
with one of these emblems! https://mk3shift.bigcartel.com/product/gel-coated-decals The dude selling these is great, ships fast

Im not the first one to come up with this, not sure if i have seen it done with this exact color/leather and the 6 speed emblem without the red GTI logo...
Its fantastic, really happy, just slots right into gears

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Washed it!
The past couple of weeks here in central NJ have been the worst in terms of snow, sleet, rain and salt cycles in the six years I've owned this car.
In the past, we'd get a storm - and in just a couple of days the roads would be dry and salt free enough to make it worthwhile to wash the car.
But these past couple of weeks, it's just been salt splatter for weeks on end.
It was killing me.

hotbascosauce

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE DSG W/DCC
Love those wheels on our cars. Not sure I want to jump to a 19” though. What size tires they look meaty?
245/35r19 General GMAX RS. Im running 10mm spacers in the front and 15mm in the rear. I'm on DG springs, the rear looks higher because my driveway isnt perfectly flat. No fender screw mod in the front. The rear rubs just a little on hard cornering. I bought 12mm spacers to try to run in the rear, but they dont fit over the huge rear dust cap.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Clutch is slipping. Frustrating. Only 37,000 miles on the car and only 1,000 of those tuned. Probably going to go with the HS Tuning RSR kit.
I'm counting my days, I'm at 73K Km's, tuned for 35K, and now i'm on an IS38. No slippage yet though, maybe it has something to do with my driving style and also using all Low TQ tunes.