GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

edrex

Ready to race!
Washed and spray waxed then cleaned up my rear license plate holes with moly bolts and security screws

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Washed my wife's Bug using a Worx battery operated power washer. Used the Chemical Guys pink stuff shampoo. Now my wife can't say I treat my car better than hers.

deezedTSI

It was about time to throw on the freshly dipped summer wheels with this weather.. next up is removing the fallout with clay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R

It was about time to throw on the freshly dipped summer wheels with this weather.. next up is removing the fallout with clay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Iron-x?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

J-Rad

New wheels and VWR sport springs (pics aren't the best and the car could be cleaner but you get the idea - I think you've all seen a MK7 before :) ):

Attachments

• mk7golf front.jpg
    mk7golf front.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 656
  • mk7golf side.jpg
    mk7golf side.jpg
    615.9 KB · Views: 657
  • mk7golf rear.jpg
    mk7golf rear.jpg
    729.3 KB · Views: 655

Aelwulf

Ready to race!
Put on a bunch of Badgeskins (pics in that thread) and installed the Pedal Commander. I like it. Only pause now that I can tell is turbo lag. Definitely need one for my wife's Tiguan. Pedal pause on that one borders on dangerous at times.

Routed cord behind the mat and under the mat pin to keep it away from moving parts. Stored in side compartment. Can control via app, only change when stopped so no phone use while driving concerns.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk