GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
Picked up my engine, battery, and fuse box covers and side markers from the body shop! Quick iPhone pics for now but better ones to come later. Engine bay is finally where I want it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sir wins this thread, much impressed:clap:

believeNsteve

This is barely worth mentioning on this thread but I saw somebody else had got these inserts recently and I loved them (sorry I forget your username or would give you credit!)

They look really nice compared to just the black plastic..

Edit: I just cleaned my interior out a week ago and already looks like crap, also must clean my seats!

Tuuza

Ready to race!
Ordered new fenders and R front bumper. Fender got a small dent when hitting a bump while turning.... Just thinking should I paint them now or just vinyl the whole car, im not a huge fan of csg :/

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
This is barely worth mentioning on this thread but I saw somebody else had got these inserts recently and I loved them (sorry I forget your username or would give you credit!)

Edit: I just cleaned my interior out a week ago and already looks like crap, also must clean my seats!

Search eBay. I got them for like $10 [emoji1303]

cobie56

Ready to race!
Aftermarket head units and MDI

Do u guys know if installing a aftermarket head unit will affect any MDI functions and their use thru steering wheel controls? Thnx

ENGLND

Passed Driver's Ed

I got these too - http://www.ebay.com/itm/2PCS-Seat-Lift-Wrench-Seat-Insert-Trim-For-VW-GOLF-5-6-MK5-MK6-GTI-/291344641742?hash=item43d57e6ece:g:Nf0AAOSwg3FUqCj4&vxp=mtr

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Do u guys know if installing a aftermarket head unit will affect any MDI functions and their use thru steering wheel controls? Thnx

Depends on the head unit

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion

As long as you have the proper canbus harness plug for the head unit you'll be fine

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

Phur

Autocross Champion
Color matched side markers as well. Body shop nailed it on these too...PERFECT match for united grey!

Your car is looking amazing! I would expect nothing less from a fellow perfectionist. You don't get into detailing if you're game to half-ass shit.

I'm looking forward to getting my side markers and inside of rear emblem painted, if it ever gets into the shop. I would love to have them do my engine bay as well but I've already added on five additional extras so...

Last edited:

mparker147

I will post pics tomorrow when I put everything back on. Think I'm going to leave the back GTI off.