GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

spiker369

on air, don't care
Why not just have them filled and tuck the harness & bulb behind the bumper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it's cheaper/easier to pop out the side markers and have them painted with the other parts he had painted. If he had bumper damage that was to be repaired I would agree with you on the shave. But properly filling it in and a full respray and blend of the bumper/fenders would be a lot more money. I'm sure you know how much it cost since you did your R bumper.
I color matched my markers with rattle cans and it's good enough for me for now until I can afford to do body work to my car.

Brunkel

Go Kart Champion
Because it's cheaper/easier to pop out the side markers and have them painted with the other parts he had painted. If he had bumper damage that was to be repaired I would agree with you on the shave. But properly filling it in and a full respray and blend of the bumper/fenders would be a lot more money. I'm sure you know how much it cost since you did your R bumper.
I color matched my markers with rattle cans and it's good enough for me for now until I can afford to do body work to my car.

I got all that work done for $150 [emoji1303]you can buy color matched markers for like $80 or something so this was a saweeeeeeet deal.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Do u guys know if installing a aftermarket head unit will affect any MDI functions and their use thru steering wheel controls? Thnx
The only thing that happened to my steering wheel controls was the push to talk button stopped working. Also the mdi cable in arm rest stopped working. I installed an Eonon touchscreen

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

CMGTI

Ready to race!
I got all that work done for $150 [emoji1303]you can buy color matched markers for like $80 or something so this was a saweeeeeeet deal.

Had my old CSG color matched for $90 but it was more of a thanks for hooking him up for my old wheels I sold to him.

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Nice! I was surprised because it was a total of 5 pieces and my engine cover had 3 different colors. Will definitely be taking my side skirts there when they come in!

Sold my Mallory wheels to him. It came out great. With a black car now, my smoked markers will be fine for me for now. Would love to crinkle black my engine cover. I already have the black lids for the washer and oil.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Sold my Mallory wheels to him. It came out great. With a black car now, my smoked markers will be fine for me for now. Would love to crinkle black my engine cover. I already have the black lids for the washer and oil.

[emoji3] or....

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Hydro-dipped? Looks great

xcpag95

Ready to race!
Spur of the moment grab what ever u can an just fuck shit up... works 89% of the time

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yep been there done that. Just painted/tinted my tail lights on a whim because I was bored. Turned out like crap. I see a lot of sanding and refinishing in my future lol

13 DSG Autobahn, DIY CAI

Russellvw21

Ready to race!
Yep been there done that. Just painted/tinted my tail lights on a whim because I was bored. Turned out like crap. I see a lot of sanding and refinishing in my future lol

13 DSG Autobahn, DIY CAI
Lol hell summer just begun.... lmao hey 10 points for effort!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

NorthVan1

Ready to race!
DSG fluid change

Oil Change

Installed LED tail lights and Auto Light Switch