GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

well im getting the last of the mk7.5 gti (2021)

which color should i go with?

• White Silver

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • Cornflower Blue.

Votes: 75 68.2%

• Total voters

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
here is my window sticker for y'all to gander at as well .

Attachments

• VOLKSWAGEN_3VW6T7AU9MM000493.pdf
    773.5 KB · Views: 207

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Holy carp, a $39k GTI? I"m sure you got a healthy discount off list, yes? Very curious to hear about the infotainment changes. There's some new stuff there - WiFi hotspot, SiriusXM 360..

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I only paid 30 and change before ttl for an autobahn 2020 at the end of July. GTI's dont go anywhere close to sticker.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Got mine for 7k off sticker. 40k would of had me looking at a R

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
I only paid 30 and change before ttl for an autobahn 2020 at the end of July. GTI's dont go anywhere close to sticker.
And I only paid 23k 🤷🏻‍♂️

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
Got mine for 7k off sticker. 40k would of had me looking at a R
Only paid 23k this is just. Replacement gotta get the most from your troubles right ?

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
Holy carp, a $39k GTI? I"m sure you got a healthy discount off list, yes? Very curious to hear about the infotainment changes. There's some new stuff there - WiFi hotspot, SiriusXM 360..
I only paid 23k originally , I’m curious about all that as well also has wireless charging

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
here is my 2021 Autobahn din white silver, it just came off the truck so it still needs a PDI but those wheels the (Belveders) are new for the us market, it also has the black spoiler trim and rear view mirror caps like the rabbit did .
Congratulations! Can't wait for more pics of these wheels. As discussed by a few of us elsewhere it is a shame they are not a tad wider than 7.5" but they still look great!

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
hey has no idea what he's talking about I believe the PDF is posted here somewhere by me, but my 2021 GTI Autobahn just came off the truck today waiting on dealer to do PDI

sloppyGTI, instead of haggling over phantom 2021s (according to my local dealer), I ended up getting a 2020 white silver metallic. But, glad your story appears to have a happy ending. And of course, great looking wheel and vehicle color choice!

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
sloppyGTI, instead of haggling over phantom 2021s (according to my local dealer), I ended up getting a 2020 white silver metallic. But, glad your story appears to have a happy ending. And of course, great looking wheel and vehicle color choice!
There where no 2020 left at port for VWoA to pull to give me a replacement they won’t pull from dealer stock so my only option was a 2021

sloppyGTI

Silly Rabit
Car(s)
2019 VW gti autobahn
Congratulations! Can't wait for more pics of these wheels. As discussed by a few of us elsewhere it is a shame they are not a tad wider than 7.5" but they still look great!
Yeah I wish they where as wide of my 19” prets

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
here is my 2021 Autobahn din white silver, it just came off the truck so it still needs a PDI but those wheels the (Belveders) are new for the us market, it also has the black spoiler trim and rear view mirror caps like the rabbit did .
Those are the old Clubsport wheels, correct? If so, I hope they're also forged.