GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Different ammo.

very true but any ammo even 6 bullets is 6 less zombies, back to the wood instead of using the wood to hold back the fence. If you think back to walking dead episode way back when they met the black guy who was held out on the roof. He made giant spikes that when zombies tried to get close they would walk right into them. Better use of the logs in my opinion.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
I know; I was mostly just kidding ;)

Per the spikes; they did it by the gate already, no idea why they didn't continue it around the fenceline

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Carl didn't know how to work the gun and then was able to make headshots from 30 feet on moving targets.....

Also, how the fuck did they get a 2013 Hyundai when this shit started in 2010?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Carl didn't know how to work the gun and then was able to make headshots from 30 feet on moving targets.....

Also, how the fuck did they get a 2013 Hyundai when this shit started in 2010?

Knowing a specific model usage and knowing how to aim/stay on target are two different things!

And Korea is not under the epidemic, they are air-dropping the cars in for survivor usage and to get their name in there once the government is reestablished :p

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
What is Darrell going to say when Rick tells him about Carol?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
HERE IS HOW THE 2012 HYUNDAI GO ON WALKING DEAD *SPOILER ALERT*

The owner of hyundai held out as long as he could at the hyundai research and development plant in korea. As zombies broke into his office he had no choice but to make a run for the hallway to the concept vehicle area. He made it to the concept area and blockaded the door. He found the keys to the new 2012 hyundai, drove straight out the showroom floor window. Down the street to the docks where he had a friend in exporting, as the boat was pulling away the hyundai jumped off the pier and landed safely on the back of the boat. They sailed to the united states and unloaded the cargo. But what they did not expect is a biker gang who would strip them of all their medical supplies and the vehicle. This said 2013 hyundai suv was then driven all around the united states (cause its good on gas) until one day the person who was driving it forgot to put out his camp fire which lead to his death in the middle of the night. Fast forward alittle bit, rick finds it. Looks in the glovebox sees that its got a 10 year warranty even in the event of an Apocalypse and decides to take it for a spin. Thats how it got on the show. I dont make this stuff up its just a fact.

Balt21

Ready to race!
I liked that they showed his transition of not wanting to talk to people and then warming up when Megan started talking to him. I'm excited to see what happens next week with Martinez, but I thought the episode dragged on/was too slow moving.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
They didn't once show anything going on at the prison. I feel lost and confused on this new season. I have patience, and I can wait for the plot they are building but they are losing my interest.

Balt21

Ready to race!
They didn't once show anything going on at the prison. I feel lost and confused on this new season. I have patience, and I can wait for the plot they are building but they are losing my interest.

Yeah, I was really looking forward to seeing how Daryl reacts to Rick banishing Carol. If they would have bounced back and forth between the prison and the governor's story, I would have liked the episode a little better.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I was really looking forward to seeing how Daryl reacts to Rick banishing Carol. If they would have bounced back and forth between the prison and the governor's story, I would have liked the episode a little better.

Exactly. I would have much preferred them splitting up the episode, but instead it was pretty much like a lost episode from last season.

UGH.