GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Golf Mk7 (Yes, Seven)

rs_hunter

Ich blute VW-Blau & weiße
It's just their illustration of what they believe the MkVII will look like. Anyone else remember just how far off some of the artist renderings of the MkVI were from the real thing? I'll wait until we get a lot closer to production, and the test mules are starting to conform more with final specs, before I make any judgments. Everything is up for change at this point in the development process.

Cheers

Blaze182

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI Pirelli
Ah well, knowing VW they'll stuff up the next few generations, you know, the MKI/MKV WOW, MK II/MKVI OMG Still good. MK III MK IV = WTF? Lol, I expect the MK VII to represent a similar MKIII era =P haha.

No, all stupid jokes aside, VW golf's hold their value very well, so I'm not too concerned about a car I purchase being outdated. So long as options such as leather are selected, and auto, the car appeals to a huge market, and holds value fairly well =] So for any other manufacturer, its bad news, but coming from VW on their no.1 car class, its not all bad =]Just a little shocker, haha

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
You bumped a year old thread, its not going to look anything like that, the article is more than a year old.

MrClean

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 VW GTI 4dr
Front doesn't look too bad, but the back is a mistake.