• Total voters

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Sidenote....link given for novadubs notice

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
Dutch and I just happen to be traveling to NC on this day. We’d like to try to meet up with everyone but we definitely won’t be there at 11 or 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
Dutch and I just happen to be traveling to NC on this day. We’d like to try to meet up with everyone but we definitely won’t be there at 11 or 12.

Actually, scratch that. We should be able to make it for 11:00 if we move a few things around.

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
The meet at the brewery is at 1300 (1 pm). Are you talking about the first meet location at Hampton for the cruise?

Yes. Dutch said we’ll see if we can make the first or second meet before the brewery. [emoji16]

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Getting stoked.... This sounds awesome. Hopefully we have a rear diffuser by then, but somehow doubt it.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Looking at it online and it looks pretty good. Hopefully you will have it on before the meet so I can see how it looks in-person.
I talked to them and they have everything in stock, but build once ordered. I should have it this week! I didn't take V3 because I didn't like the lip that comes up over the bumper

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Family might be rolling with me for this, so looking forward to this!