Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
Not a problem guys! Angela and I had a good time yesterday. Would have liked to have done some spirited driving but the highway was abnormally busy yesterday. If you guys and Sean (Dutch) want the group photo from yesterday, just shoot me a text. Hopefully next year we will have a bigger crowd.

Great meeting you all as well! [emoji16] If you guys do it again next year and we’re able to make it... could it possibly be somewhere outside of Virginia? Dutch and Virginia are not on good terms! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Great meeting you all as well! [emoji16] If you guys do it again next year and we’re able to make it... could it possibly be somewhere outside of Virginia? Dutch and Virginia are not on good terms! [emoji23]

Lol... He just needs to get a radar detector or drive like a grandma.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Currently driving like a grandma. Not looking for a triple-hat this weekend.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Do eeeet!

Drew... Want the pic. By the way, your exhaust, wide open throttle in that tunnel was money!

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Lol... Glad you liked it. I've been telling people all the time that with the right setup, our cars can sound good.
PS... Where'd you get your rear hatch emblem from? 7 or 7.5 fit?

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
We only took 1 pic which was a group photo inside the brewery. It was only me and my wife, my buddy Brent (mechanic and owner of a VW/Audi shop), Mr. and Mrs. Dutch, Scott (swcrow), and Mike (FloridaNative).

Too bad we didn’t think of it at the time, but the cars lined up with their owners would have been a nice picture.