GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upcoming VTT Stock Location Turbo Upgrade Information / Intital Stock Flash Testing

H22hatch

Ready to race!
With the UM tune, we get no logs, all logs are uploaded from their tuning app, directly to them, we have no logs to share. Sorry about that.

Tony have you considered leaving the JB4 on the car strictly for the logging abilities?

Also, just curious if you guys have any pics yet? Any videos of the car on the dyno or running at the strip?

And last question, any idea when you will be shipping out the pre-orders?

Sorry for muddying the waters with my blown turbo posts.

burtomr

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
If you guys want a massive amount of zinc in the oil just buy some diesel oil haha :p

Well it's always been popular with the Mazdaspeed crowd! Mine loved it.

I run Rotella T6 it’s a awesome oil

Regarding Rotella T6 or any 'diesel oil' with high zinc and phosphorus added for bearing/shear strength:

Wouldn't the added elements (Zn & P) show up on valves and combustion chamber as detrimental deposits at a much higher rate than oils that don't have them?

We all know that our direct injected motors have a tendency to build combustion deposits.

Please enlighten me....THX

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I’m guessing this would be too big for a 1.8t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
What mods would be needed?

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
What mods would be needed?

I'd say at least a bigger fuel pump and the dual port injection, besides all the basic bolt ons. Not sure how the 1.8T work but the seem to like E85. You'd need that. And of course a good tune with good timing to help the spool.