GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ticketed for "riding on the outside of a vehicle" (pics included)

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
nice pics meat. love the gif should be your new sig..

fucking stealth cops.

shefledthescene

super subie girl ;)
Car(s)
2oo6 wrx (stage II)
hey, this is desiree. i'm the one who made the gif and took the pictures in it.

you got some great shots of my car (the blue wrx, gold wheels, front lip, blah blah blah) and i appreciate all the effort that went into getting the shots.

thanks again :thumbsup:

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
That was a rough day between the Oakleys, police, and thrown belt... some beautiful shots though (what you do for art, eh?)

On another note, I want that Florida sunshine. I haven't seen the sun in days in this blighted land :(

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
at least 2 of us so far from the subaru forums are more than willing to pay for some high resolution versions of the pictures :thumbup:

hehe...don't worry about it I think we might have a good case to fight it. the main thing is that we just don't want points. Mike's ticket could possibly be 3 points but we have to call the court house and verify the violation.

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Nice shots, and great story!

That MR2 reminds me of my ol' baby. :( I had a 91, black. I loved that lil' car...but boy was it a rust bucket. I named it Squealer because the alternator belt always squealed. (Until I tightened it...but the name stuck!)

Scharf

Even if you fight it you're not going to win. It's just a precautionary measure. What if someone in another car is not paying attention and t-bones you?