GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
^only downside is that most dr's are only going to give you a dose to bring you back to "normal" levels....not "awesome" levels, haha.

JhnR

Banned
oh shieet

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Thats why the longevity clinics are in business.

Yeah, those places are crazy expensive too. So funny that it is legal one way, and not legal the other.

kram

Ready to race!
Dealt with the same for months...only just recently went away. Wouldve healed sooner had I stopped squatting. Just let it heal...

I'm gimping it up bad...hip/quad/knee are jacked up. Today on my first set of pull-ups I tweaked my neck & now can't move my head to the left... thinking of just taking all next week off & let myself heal. :(

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
Thinking of buying NOW whey protein isolate. Vanilla is the cheapest right now. It seems to get a lot of good reviews. Any thoughts?

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Had the owner of my gym pull me aside and ask if I was on gear. Haha. She thought I was getting too big and fast too quickly. That was funny. Took it as a compliment. Been putting in 2 a days and dialing in my diet.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Why would she care?

Gear is effing awesome.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Why would she care?

Gear is effing awesome.

Oh I agree. Haha. That is the nature of a Crossfit gym. Everyone knows everything about everyone. I'm friends with the owner. Plus, with the Games Open starting next week I think she wanted to make sure I would pass any tests (since Crossfit says they test to NCAA standards....but looking at some of the competitors you know that's a joke.).

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Oh I agree. Haha. That is the nature of a Crossfit gym. Everyone knows everything about everyone. I'm friends with the owner. Plus, with the Games Open starting next week I think she wanted to make sure I would pass any tests (since Crossfit says they test to NCAA standards....but looking at some of the competitors you know that's a joke.).

I hate most crossfit gyms....ur a saint to put up with it.

Its like the nature of going to a crossfit gym suddenly makes this arrogant switch flip. The guys at my gym are aggressive but humble....which I like...one of the guys from a place I used to work was one of those 'crossfit makes me a god' types...we brought him up to the gym for an Über Saturday once because he wanted to try out for acceptance to the gym. He didnt make it.

He threw up twice and ended up not finishing the work out because he went hypoxic and passed out on the rower in the elevation mask :)

:lol: :lol:

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
There is one crossfit gym on the north end of town that I hear has an awesome coach though..something like that is probably pretty good, where the coach is really squared away.

I just couldnt deal with the 'as the gym turns' type stuff.

GTI84SD

Ready to race!
Yeah I know what you mean. I started there when they were just opening and small so I'm kind of the grumpy old man at 28 now. I'm buddies with the owners husband now and a few core guys who are there to push themselves. I do like competing, as a change of pace from powerlifting meets and such. But yeah, the drama and arrogance of a lot of people runs me the wrong way. Especially considering they aren't even solid athletes. Oh well...still beats 24hr which is my only other option.