GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
yeah trigger point can be rough....haha

First time a guy at my gym showed me trigger point, on my calf, i collapsed. hahaha

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
<- Sore.

j2z1

Ready to race!
Kram, if you are getting a lot of pain when you foam roll, imo you should really consider getting some Graston and some trigger point work done.

http://www.grastontechnique.com/

there will probably be a few in your area. I would find one that also does "trigger point release" if you can....if you get really froggy try to find one who understands the concepts of "anatomy trains" and "Dr. Janda's upper and lower cross syndromes"

In any event, the graston technique alone will treat poor tissue quality and remove fascia adhesions that are causing the tenderness/pain and make you more injury resistant.

I had a bunch of that kind of therapy done down at API and it made a huge difference in an issue I was having. I put a pic up somewhere in this thread all marked up. That was from the A-Stim technique. Graston will do the same thing, but wont cause surface marks the way A Stim does.

My dad is 70 and uses a foam roller after his daily 80 mile bicycle run

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
I tried a bit of crossfit today. I feel dead by now!

And yea, thought of sharing this ..

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
test injections are effing awesome. good for him...im not mad at him one bit.

keep up the good work, and keep it simmering in that good juice, sir.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Id love to get on test.

Jeff43

Ready to race!
So I did 2 things today that I've never done before. The first was seriously thinking about working out again, so much so that I ordered Insanity. The second was come into the Off Topic forum on GolfMK6. And what do I find? 88pages of workout gold...hope to start contributing soon as i work back into a healthier lifestyle...

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
So I did 2 things today that I've never done before. The first was seriously thinking about working out again, so much so that I ordered Insanity. The second was come into the Off Topic forum on GolfMK6. And what do I find? 88pages of workout gold...hope to start contributing soon as i work back into a healthier lifestyle...

Welcome back to the lifestyle!!

Have to get in a late workout today. Usually I'm almost done by now but Wednesdays I have to push everything back 3 hours :( definitely gonna have to utilize my c3 today! I'm gonna need it :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GTI84SD

Ready to race!

balius

Go Kart Champion