GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Secret Santa 2023 Thread!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
funny, i JUST bought the same matchbox car last night at Target for myself lol. Snagging any VW's and audis i can find

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
nailed it though so creep on! Appreciate it!
I had to take a guess on if you had a grinder. I went whole bean, so hopefully got it right. You'll have to let me know how you like it; they're by far the best beans I've had. I think it's that they're so fresh.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I had to take a guess on if you had a grinder. I went whole bean, so hopefully got it right. You'll have to let me know how you like it; they're by far the best beans I've had. I think it's that they're so fresh.
My coffee canister was totally empty, so just ground the bag and gonna brew it tomorrow for work!

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
My package was sent out this weekend (I got a tracking number).
I got back from CA today (lots of delays) and so I'll make a post on the stuff that arrived at my door. :)

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally good brew....I dig it. Local roaster to you?

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
I greatly appreciate my secret Santa! Thank you!!

IMG_6114.jpeg

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Actually I was your Secret Santa. Glad you like it because I wasn't sure what to get a MK6 owner.
Close enough guess😅. Mk6 owners need lots of silicone sealant to deal with oil leaks lololol.
Was checking out your insta and it looks like one of my good friends already follows you.

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie
Oooo I received more presents .. thanks reverend_sean. Oh I can't wait to use those parking cards...love it. Happy holidays all.
Holy shit this stuff is bitter. I am going to have to make a cocktail with it. Challenge accepted. I can't believe anyone can drink this straight.

Attachments

• PXL_20231219_235749614.jpg
    PXL_20231219_235749614.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
DXb0iau.jpeg

@rye0pa

Found you a mixer! Lol.