GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Photography Thread!

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Been awhile. Thought I would throw something up....

Truly one of the most brilliant shots I've seen, love it man!

**edit, just checked out your website, your work is nonsensically awesome. If I had the money to throw your way and could narrow down a favorite out of your work, I'd definitely pay for a print.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone have tips on how to do those panoramic shots with an iPhone to get the deformed looking arms and super long dogs? I know literally nothing about photography.

Like this:

http://imgur.com/gallery/9fWyn

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Have the dog move the same direction as the camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
im so jealous you got to go

out of curiosity, what lens are you using?
i was looking at getting a zoom lens to match with the d610.
thinking of the 80-200mm push/pull

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
im so jealous you got to go

out of curiosity, what lens are you using?
i was looking at getting a zoom lens to match with the d610.
thinking of the 80-200mm push/pull

I shoot with the D600, so basically the same body, just a year older, haha. I use the 80-200 f2.8 that I found on eBay for $600 with free shipping from Japan. When I got it, it was barely used and was in just about perfect condition. It is this lens:

Most of my shots from the Rolex24 was with that lens. If you don't mind that it doesn't have IS (Image Stability) built into the lens, then it is a beautiful lens for cheap for a full frame Nikon. :D

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I shoot with the D600, so basically the same body, just a year older, haha. I use the 80-200 f2.8 that I found on eBay for $600 with free shipping from Japan. When I got it, it was barely used and was in just about perfect condition. It is this lens:

Most of my shots from the Rolex24 was with that lens. If you don't mind that it doesn't have IS (Image Stability) built into the lens, then it is a beautiful lens for cheap for a full frame Nikon. :D

that's the same one I was looking at, except instead of dual ring, they have a single ring push/pull version, where twisting the ring controls focus and pushing it and/or pulling it back and forth controls zoom
i kinda wanna try it out.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
that's the same one I was looking at, except instead of dual ring, they have a single ring push/pull version, where twisting the ring controls focus and pushing it and/or pulling it back and forth controls zoom
i kinda wanna try it out.

I saw the one you are referring to when I was lens searching as well. I say go for it for that push/pull one. I got the one I did because it had so many good reviews and comments from many places, especially because it is an all metal body, so this sucker is durable as anything.

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
I saw the one you are referring to when I was lens searching as well. I say go for it for that push/pull one. I got the one I did because it had so many good reviews and comments from many places, especially because it is an all metal body, so this sucker is durable as anything.
The push/pull one are pretty good. but I will opt for the one shown in the pic.
Because some people said the push/pull motion will suck in some dust into the lens.

I'm using Sigma 70-200 2.8 which I thinking of selling it.