GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Photography Thread!

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Got a text from my brother this morning. I guess this artist in LA did an oil painting of one my shots I took of him and his Ducati. Apparently she's selling the piece for $700 lol

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
One of my favorite pictures I took a couple of months ago in Beijing:

Question for ya'll, how could I have taken the picture below so that the lights aren't so bring? Or is there a way to fix this in post? This was in Hong Kong.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
^ if you're asking for next time, probably a slightly faster shutter speed. If you're asking for post editing, probably turn down the highlights and/or the whites

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
^ im pretty sure it's just a bunch of bracketing and just simple raw editing

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
if that's a single raw file, he needs to teach me his ways, cause that's insane

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
probably you can use one raw file and save it as mutiple exposure, then use them to combine into a single HDR photo.

that's the same method of bracketing

theunholy

Go Kart Champion
that's the same method of bracketing

Basically yeah, but you dont have to take mutiple shots, instead you just use one raw and turn them into mutiple shots.

The difference is that when you take mutiple shots, the stuff that moves will also get different movement in the shots but if you turn them from a raw file everything is fixed.

unless I'm wrong about bracketing haha lol

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Well they are long exposures anyways so everything that moves is a line of light . That's what makes the picture more appealing in a critique aspect.

That pictures shows how your life can stop while everyone else's just keeps going on. It shows how little we really are in such a big world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk