GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
^wish i'd have seen those paragraphs!

i loved reading thorugh the spam posts though; selling everything from fake vaccine cards, to fake money, to fake passports, etc. Every 5 words saying go to whatever the site was called, something like 'legitimate-documents.scam' lmfao

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
kyleheader.jpg
618bfe608a0c6.image.png

LOL fuck this kid with his fake acting

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Kyle should give "fake acting" (as opposed to "real acting"?) lessons to everyone in Hollywood

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm not sure.... its weird. For me its been like a really bad cold but the severity comes and goes in waves. Instead of hitting me, and then slowly returning to normal like what normally happens when I get a cold, it started off really bad, seemed to subside for a day, and has been getting alternatively better and worse. The thing is that the vaccine was supposed to protect me, but I never had COVID until after I was vaccinated. I realize that's a logical fallacy, but its odd that I went 20 months without getting it and now have it only a few weeks after getting the vaccine.
I knew it!!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
meh lol

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Two things I woke up to that were hilarious:
1. The murderer bootlicker Kyle crying while on trial

2. The spam threads selling fake vax cards and everyone who reported the posts. One guy got hella triggered and typed a 3 paragraph letter in the reporting comments 😂😂😂😂😂 I replied "too long didn't read"

1. The turd will walk.

2. I put a lot of thought and effort into my report. Lest you can do is read it 😪