GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

npace

Autocross Champion
Getting infected with COVID does not mean the "vaccine is a sham." I know 3 people that were infected within a few months of each other... all were close in age. The one guy is 2 dose vaccinated and has diabetes. The two others were completely unvaccinated. My vaccinated friend with diabetes got a little sick and felt "under the weather," but within no time, he was back working his manual labor job. The other two persons that were infected (all 3 were close friends of each other) --- one guy died in the hospital and the other guy ended up in the hospital, but did not die. The friend of mine with diabetes had no side effects from the vaccine and never had to be hospitalized. The vaccine works - period.

As far as I can tell, you're not in the hospital either, and you aren't in your teens. The vaccine works - period. Nobody EVER promised that you would not get infected with COVID if you got vaccinated. That's a false narrative. I'm glad you're okay, but you should appreciate the fact that you're vaccinated as opposed to deride the vaccine.
I'm deriding the idea that after two doses of the vaccine, and then getting covid, now the media is telling me that I need a booster shot. That's the part that's a sham.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I have watched a bit of this trial and think the prosecutor is a POS.
I was listening to it earlier while working but watching the end of it now and I can't believe this is real life...
the prosecutor is trying to argue "he chased you down and grabbed your gun because he was trying to push you out of the way so you wouldn't shoot him" WTF???!?!??!

timestamp- 6:36:25 (rewind a minute or so to watch the video clip in question)

edit: 3 minutes later into the video and im now fully convinced this prosecutor is a fucking pyschopath

Last edited:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I was listening to it earlier while working but watching the end of it now and I can't believe this is real life...
the prosecutor is trying to argue "he chased you down and grabbed your gun because he was trying to push you out of the way so you wouldn't shoot him" WTF???!?!??!

timestamp- 6:36:25 (rewind a minute or so to watch the video clip in question)

edit: 3 minutes later into the video and im now fully convinced this prosecutor is a fucking pyschopath
I heard that part but when he was talking about ‘bullets’ earlier in the day was rough. Clearly doesn’t know shit about guns at all.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I heard that part but when he was talking about ‘bullets’ earlier in the day was rough. Clearly doesn’t know shit about guns at all.
He asked Kyle "you realize how dangerous it is when you point a gun at someone?"... I sure hope I get to see Alec Baldwin answer that same question

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm deriding the idea that after two doses of the vaccine, and then getting covid, now the media is telling me that I need a booster shot. That's the part that's a sham.
I'm not defending the vaccine but if the original shots are causing you to have milder symptoms then I could make a case for the booster.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Actual scamdemic on the rise

We will see tweets about this by morning i presume

Screenshot_20211110-232717_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211110-232722_Chrome.jpg

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'm not defending the vaccine but if the original shots are causing you to have milder symptoms then I could make a case for the booster.
But how do you know his reaction wouldn't be what it is without the shot? Everyone has differing reactions to COVID.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Two things I woke up to that were hilarious:
1. The murderer bootlicker Kyle crying while on trial

2. The spam threads selling fake vax cards and everyone who reported the posts. One guy got hella triggered and typed a 3 paragraph letter in the reporting comments 😂😂😂😂😂 I replied "too long didn't read"