GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have worn a mask, on occasion. Mutual respect. What I won't do is wear it all the time, outdoors, at home, or having sex. I don't care how many 'experts' they bring in.

Can you point to the CDC or NIH recommendations for wearing a mask 100% of the time outdoors, at home, or having sex?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I HAVE MOAR

Of course you do, you always will. As said many pages ago. You are either here to troll, or just a complete fucking idiot.

I know where my vote goes to.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm surprised that people still argue with Zrick about this whole thing. He says a lot of things that are true. And also says a lot of things that aren't true or are at least misleading . I think he's a good guy and just having fun.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm surprised that people still argue with Zrick about this whole thing. He says a lot of things that are true. And also says a lot of things that aren't true or are at least misleading . I think he's a good guy and just having fun.

So what's true, give some examples of true things he's said.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Lol, just off the top of your head.
Everything he says is true because truths are subjective.

It’s what he tries to pass off as fact that are laughable.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What happened to standing 6 feet apart?? Isn't that why there are stickers all over the floors?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Everything he says is true because truths are subjective.

It’s what he tries to pass off as fact that are laughable.
The truth is NOT subjective. The truth is OBJECTIVE. People say 'my truth' like there are multiple versions. I believe the numbers are inflated, there are doctors that agree with me (posted in this thread). Let's say for a moment the numbers are real, I have calculated the percentage of people being tested (0.2%) and the people dead from the virus ALONE (0.000007%). These are statistical facts that make the whole 'pandemic' laughable.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The truth is NOT subjective. The truth is OBJECTIVE. People say 'my truth' like there are multiple versions. I believe the numbers are inflated, there are doctors that agree with me (posted in this thread). Let's say for a moment the numbers are real, I have calculated the percentage of people being tested (0.2%) and the people dead from the virus ALONE (0.000007%). These are statistical facts that make the whole 'pandemic' laughable.

Hell they can't accurately decide who has died from Covid or something else.