GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Mathematics is a claim.. which is why mathematical theories still have to be PROVEN.

I want the numbers you used, the sources you got them from, and the equation you used to get your answer. Else how else can anyone else check your work to prove your right as you claim?

I'll bet John Glen believed the mathematics that Katherine Johnson used were more than a claim as he blasted off into space.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm pretty sure that Zrickety has stated that he has worn a mask in places it was mandated and isn't it his choice to not wear a mask in places where masks are not mandated? By the way I wear a mask.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
YOU want to wear a mask? By all means, do. But don't tell me after 44 years of life that I need to wear one now. Not for a virus where 0.2% are tested, 96%+ recover and the majority of deaths are the elderly. HOMIE DON'T PLAY THAT.
Seems to me he doesn't wear the mask, and thinks anyone who does is still a sleeping sheeple.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not since I was 15. Don't see it happening though. Someone like you should be easy to deal with, I'll just have to wear a mask and mention black lives matter then attack you in the rapid spittle fueled rage you'll go off on.

Better wear something better than a cotton mask then. 😂

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Sky Daddy has all the answers. But only if you have the same Sky Daddy as me, otherwise your one of them terrorists. :LOL:
If I wanted to pick a sky daddy, I'd at least pick a cooler one than some white dude sitting on a cloud. Maybe one of those other ones with 8 arms and an elephant head or something

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I have worn a mask, on occasion. Mutual respect. What I won't do is wear it all the time, outdoors, at home, or having sex. I don't care how many 'experts' they bring in.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I have worn a mask, on occasion. Mutual respect. What I won't do is wear it all the time, outdoors, at home, or having sex. I don't care how many 'experts' they bring in.
See.. you should say that more often.

I am not telling you to wear it while knocking boots, in the comfort of your own home, or when outdoors away from other people.

The Majority of the recent posts have been around the topic of wearing your mask when in public, around other people. Mutual respect is all it's about. Wearing a mask sucks, having a beard I get condensation and all sorts of crap that makes it uncomfortable, I still wear it when out in public as a precaution and sign of respect to the other people I live with.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
funfact.jpg