GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
that's incorrect. He's been TPC for months but lied about it the whole time.
Yeah, I haven’t followed the whole dragy thread questioning it... But it wouldn’t surprise me cause as I said that just how those type of street racers are. how was this truth confirmed? Someone knowing him outed it?

Navi

Autocross Champion
Yeah, I haven’t followed the whole dragy thread questioning it... But it wouldn’t surprise me cause as I said that just how those type of street racers are. how was this truth confirmed? Someone knowing him outed it?

someone who I’m working with has first hand knowledge of what parts were sold and used on that car

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Sneekytuned is (as far as I know) the only tune that I've seen online that lets the car shoot flames. I saw a video on instagram one day and asked the owner how he got it, and he said downpipe and sneekytuned
Has less to do with the tune (easy to tune for fireballs if you're catless/straight piped) than the clientele that Sneekytuned attracts. Younger, obnoxious children like you guys are talking about, that are picking up used MK7s now that they're inexpensive.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Has less to do with the tune (easy to tune for fireballs if you're catless/straight piped) than the clientele that Sneekytuned attracts. Younger, obnoxious children like you guys are talking about, that are picking up used MK7s now that they're inexpensive.

SNEEKY SAUCE BRO!! MY CAR SHOOTS FLAMES BRO!! BRO WATCH MY POPS AND BANGS VIDEO!!! PULL UP IF YOU WANNA GET GAPPED

draza74

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
17 GTI
It's really odd but my Strat tune shoots flames but my Sneeky tune won't..

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Just a word of advice, people who street race for money almost always lie, hide, or deceive what they are running. How else are you going to bait people into a race they can't win.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Just a word of advice, people who street race for money almost always lie, hide, or deceive what they are running. How else are you going to bait people into a race they can't win.

Like fucking Johnny Tran hiding $100k under the hood of his S2000. Or Hector and his Honda Civics with spoon engines with T66 turbos with NOS and motec exhaust.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Granny shiftin not double clutchin like you should be

I don't know about you, but I hate when I have danger to the manifold and my passenger footwell falls out.

tenor.gif