GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I'm not on IG and I doubt he's on a TPC20 anymore. Who knows what's in there now. More secrecy....
Oh well i figured you werent on ig, then we would put a face to the man, the myth, the legend. But he claims he is on the tpc20 e60 and fbo. His car moves. And yeah i was suprised when he said he was running a 50 shot on is20 as noone really does that here

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
There's too much secrecy around Sneekytuned. For peace of mind I would go with EQT just for the known quality and great customer service.
What does specific clients preference with Not being on the forums and posting things have to do with the tuner being secretive?

I have a log that was sent to me from some that’s getting a tune on a ko4 mk6 with him right now... it’s not like sneeky told
Him not to send.

the problem with the idea of secrecy is really just cause he’s got a following of street racer guys that still run theirs cars for money on the weekend night time rolls, that’s just how street racing like that goes....they sandbag

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What does specific clients preference with Not being on the forums and posting things have to do with the tuner being secretive?

It's difficult to get info on them and nobody posts anything like logs etc. So it looks secretive to me.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Sneekytuned is (as far as I know) the only tune that I've seen online that lets the car shoot flames. I saw a video on instagram one day and asked the owner how he got it, and he said downpipe and sneekytuned

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I have also seen this, owner states they don't do flame tunes tho
Yeah I'm not sure if its purposely tuned for flames or not, I'm not exactly sure the whole story, but I know I saw a MK7 shooting flames lol

draza74

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
17 GTI
Sneekytuned is (as far as I know) the only tune that I've seen online that lets the car shoot flames. I saw a video on instagram one day and asked the owner how he got it, and he said downpipe and sneekytuned
Stratified will also let you shoot flames. I have a video of it.

Navi

Autocross Champion

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
For sure he's been something other than is20. No stock is20 is ever running those 60-130 Dragy times.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Yeah I don’t want to start any war of words, just wanted some hands on experience with the SneekMeister. EQT reputation on here speaks for itself, just wanted to know a little more about the more niche tuners.

I think Sneaky is on the cheaper side of the spectrum? I know he was running a sale for a while. Try it (log it) and let us know.

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
that's incorrect. He's been TPC for months but lied about it the whole time.
Wouldn't be surprised, think he's just outta high school as the one pic on his Insta has his HS parking pass in the window. Not the smartest person in the world to post up a video to YT going 150mph.