GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
I am glad to finally see a thread discussing Sneekytuned. I hear a lot of good things about them on Facebook and Instagram but not much on here at all. From what I have seen their tunes seem to be solid and quite fast, but as was mentioned above nobody has seen any logs which makes me skeptical. Additionally I think it is too soon to speak to their overall reliability which is why I held off and chose to go with the more established and reputable EQT tune instead. If I had heard some more good things on these forums about them I would have considered them more seriously but their praise seems to be mostly limited to Facebook and I take what those guys say with a grain of salt to say the least.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
There's too much secrecy around Sneekytuned. For peace of mind I would go with EQT just for the known quality and great customer service.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I thought they have been around for awhile. Why is it so difficult to get information about them?

Not sure. It wouldn't be hard for someone who has gotten tuned to post up a log. I've actually emailed SneakyTuned regarding Maestro tuning issues. Though he didn't give me the exact answer, he steered me in what he thought was the correct direction. We exchanged a few emails and no money was exchanged. I even offered to pay him if he thought my tune had power left on the table worth pursuing. He doesn't seem like a crook and he seemed like a helpful and reasonable person. Unlike the "window maker" who was pretty much a dick.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Yeah I really haven’t heard anything bad about these guys so far, and their cars seem really fast. If I’m being honest for me it's really a "if it's too good to be true it is” thing.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Just an FYI since he’s in my backyard, sneekytuned has been around for a while. The only thing I know about his tunes is that I know someone who went from sneeky to 5150, and sneeky was 50hp lower, with a worse spool than 5150. Nothing changed except tune. 50hp is a LOT of power to be leaving on the table... “I don’t tune for numbers, I tune for reliability” means you make bad tunes.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
Did someone say Mabo?

tenor.gif

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Just an FYI since he’s in my backyard, sneekytuned has been around for a while. The only thing I know about his tunes is that I know someone who went from sneeky to 5150, and sneeky was 50hp lower, with a worse spool than 5150. Nothing changed except tune. 50hp is a LOT of power to be leaving on the table... “I don’t tune for numbers, I tune for reliability” means you make bad tunes.
There is a guy i follow on ig with sneekytune running e60 on tpc turbo making 460 443 killing tons of v8’s and other fast cars. I think this inspires me to go this route but Thats next year goal