GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Silly 4 cylinder Accord

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Long story short, some idiot in a 4 cylinder Accord decided to pick a fight with me because I passed him aggressively when he was blocking the left lane.

I let him put two cars on me while deciding if I was even going to bother with him, and then he hit the hazards. :rolleyes:

I was already in 4th gear so I just let it eat, rolled by and put a couple busses on him very quickly.

Really, turning your hazards on while "beating" a much faster car?

Nah son.

Ethereal

Ready to race!
Damn, you must've really pisses him off lol. The only thing worse than getting smoked and getting the hazards is if he gave you the left turn signal because you got "left" behind lol

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Long story short, some idiot in a 4 cylinder Accord decided to pick a fight with me because I passed him aggressively when he was blocking the left lane.

I let him put two cars on me while deciding if I was even going to bother with him, and then he hit the hazards. :rolleyes:

I was already in 4th gear so I just let it eat, rolled by and put a couple busses on him very quickly.

Nah son.

All new Accords are now 4 cylinder sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hoon

Autocross Champion
lmao, i bet you were so pissed when his hazards come on.

Not pissed...but I did feel the need to set the record straight lol.

All new Accords are now 4 cylinder sadly.

Yeah but that's probably not a terrible thing.

The J-series V6 was a great engine, but the new turbo 4 will be more fuel efficient and I'm sure the car will have plenty of power for the intended market.

An N/A, port injection V6 certainly has the edge in reliability, though.

So you got beat by an accord, lol

For a time, yes. :D

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
The V6 was a solid engine and felt good in a test drive.
It also looked good under the hood.
The Accord is a good solid buy but the 4 door made me feel older than I am but the 2 door is just not as useful but is better looking.
The Accord is a good interstate cruiser. Honda however builds more for MPG than performance.
I think new 4 turbo will be this way also but not sure until I test drive one day.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
The Accord is a good solid buy but the 4 door made me feel older than I am but the 2 door is just not as useful but is better looking.
The Accord is a good interstate cruiser. Honda however builds more for MPG than performance.
I think new 4 turbo will be this way also but not sure until I test drive one day.

My mother has an '11 Accord coupe, V6 with all the options.

It had an ignition coil fail at 30k, and a MAF sensor fail at 80k, which put the engine pig rich and wiped out both cats.

One died immediately and was covered by Honda, the other died a few months later and they wanted $1200.

I bought an OEM one on the web for $240 and had it done in about an hour.

The car is now up to about 115k miles and runs great. It didn't even need it's first set of brakes until 100k, the shocks/struts still have some life left, etc.

Really no major complaints about the car. If you drove it you'd never think it had that kind of mileage.

Hoon

Autocross Champion

Looks like the old V6 was quite a bit stronger than the incoming turbo 4...this is disappointing.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-car.../?src=nl&mag=rdt&list=nl_rdt_news&date=112717

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion

Bullet Bob

Passed Driver's Ed
"...some idiot in a 4 cylinder Accord decided to pick a fight with me because I passed him aggressively"

So there were two idiots involved :rolleyes:

Hoon

Autocross Champion
"...some idiot in a 4 cylinder Accord decided to pick a fight with me because I passed him aggressively"

So there were two idiots involved :rolleyes:

I guess you missed the part about him blocking the left lane.

Seems like you both need to learn the passing lane is for passing.

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!

Nah son.

What's it supposed to mean when someone turns their hazards on? LoL