GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Are you looking at a new Daytona with the Cerachrom bezel or an older one with the polished bezel like I have?

The Batman and Pepsi have more presence on your wrist than the Daytona since the watch "looks" bigger with the colored bezel.

I will tell you this, the Batman is SO versatile. Wear it with a suit or jeans without a problem. They have a 5 year warranty too.

TBH: You can't go wrong with any.
The Pepsi GMT I have is a Z series, so the last year they made the 16710 with the colored insert before going to the Cerachrom bezel. It is utterly mint and going up in value. Right now, I can get what a new BLNR (Batman) is going for. Unfortunately, it's not a 3186 movement or it'd be worth twice as much.

Older daytona. Maybe a two tone panda or a solid rg if funds allow. I actually dont like the new cerachrome. As far as the batman, yeah, really hard to justify against it. Such a beautiful peace. Favorite color is blue. I love batman. Can't go wrong lmao

Jon2

Ready to race!
My two other cars.

Attachments

• rsz_12cv-yell.jpg
    rsz_12cv-yell.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,465
  • MM32.jpg
    MM32.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,420

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Older daytona. Maybe a two tone panda or a solid rg if funds allow. I actually dont like the new cerachrome. As far as the batman, yeah, really hard to justify against it. Such a beautiful peace. Favorite color is blue. I love batman. Can't go wrong lmao

Price delta between a TT vs. solid RG is about 100%.

I'm in pretty good with my AD. I've purchased four Rolex's from him along with quite a bit of jewelry for the wife and family, so I can basically get anything I want any time. They don't put the BLNR or Daytona's in the case. If someone walks in of the street, they'll say they don't have it and put their name on "the list." If a good customer walks in, they'll pull it out of the safe.

I was able to get my next door neighbor into a BLNR.

Trollin86

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Alltrack SE DSG

My 1995 Legacy AWD Wagon. It's been in the family all of these 22 years! Most recently I did an auto to manual swap with a short gear set and a rear limited slip diff. It's super slow but a lot of fun.

jhardy06

htwlz baby
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

The reason I bought the Mk7 for daily duty

MrMojoRisin1287

Passed Driver's Ed
The only material item I love more than my GTI.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 876
  • FullSizeRender2.jpg
    FullSizeRender2.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 920