GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SCAMMER WARNING!

dmsyr

Ready to race!
Should request pics of item with screen name.

This. When I was a moderator on the 9thgen Corolla forums back in the day one of the requirements to sell anything on the site was this. Had to be HAND WRITTEN and also needed the date written as well. Then moderators like myself had to review the ads prior them going live for the rest of the community. Never got scammed.

ryansonfire

Go Kart Newbie
@ryansonfire is that correct?
only after i disputed the case with paypal and he had the balls to fight the case. this dickhead made me pay to ship this "accident" back to him. i asked him probably 10 times to please refund my money and the dude never replied. even after i provided all the evidence and paypal sided in my favor this asshole stop responding to the case. i had to call paypal to have them confirm he recieved the package and they gave my money back. again this guy @vapor is an asshole and he is the reason buying stuff on the forums sucks. notice how instead of saying he sorry, he hits back with "he go his money back". yeah dude after i had to fight with you for a week and after i had to make several calls to paypal and after i paid to ship this "accident" back to you. i have no doubt if i sent it through paypal friends and family, i would be out that money and he wouldnt of responded.

Last edited:

vapor

Passed Driver's Ed
It's true that once I started being accused of being a scammer (the first thing he did was post to that effect on here) I didn't feel any obligation to cooperate.

The 100+ good transactions here an on vwvortex over 20 years should give good counter evidence.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It's true that once I started being accused of being a scammer (the first thing he did was post to that effect on here) I didn't feel any obligation to cooperate.

The 100+ good transactions here an on vwvortex over 20 years should give good counter evidence.
By not cooperating right away when it was such an egregious mistake made it look like it was a scam. You should have gone way overboard to prove yourself. You did the opposite.

vapor

Passed Driver's Ed
disagree. I don't let people treat me like shit.

Benjimk7

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI Non-PP
Why are these so common? I swear I get a new one every day for about a week after I post a “WTB”

Attachments

• 5C84CB8B-23AE-427A-B6B6-07A2554EB5E0.png
    5C84CB8B-23AE-427A-B6B6-07A2554EB5E0.png
    669.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 1035B331-8273-404E-AB2C-90635C7FA094.png
    1035B331-8273-404E-AB2C-90635C7FA094.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 187