GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
I thought the same thing until I realized you can’t just gloss over an IMS 1100 kit

ShagginGSW

Go Kart Newbie
Maybe its super early in the morning and the coffee hasn't kicked in, but how much did this guy spend to make 370 whp?

gixxerfool

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
Maybe its super early in the morning and the coffee hasn't kicked in, but how much did this guy spend to make 370 whp?
He went stage 1 with it. So it’s 500. According to his interview in the ShopDAP video he was around $30k without the car after selling off his old driveline. He already owned the car

ShagginGSW

Go Kart Newbie
He went stage 1 with it. So it’s 500. According to his interview in the ShopDAP video he was around $30k without the car after selling off his old driveline. He already owned the car
The swap is what I was getting at, I realize the potential for a lot more power, but he had a Golf R and then had someone do the swap, and then he made 370whp.... He could have done that with an EA888. I skimmed the video but it also sounded like he didn't want a ton more power, so I am just confused about the whole process.

ShagginGSW

Go Kart Newbie
But that exhaust note bro
I guess I am playing devils advocate, it does sound sick, and if you have the money why not. Still I would be a little saddicus if an APR turboed Golf R walked my 80k DAZA swapped R.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
The swap is what I was getting at, I realize the potential for a lot more power, but he had a Golf R and then had someone do the swap, and then he made 370whp.... He could have done that with an EA888. I skimmed the video but it also sounded like he didn't want a ton more power, so I am just confused about the whole process.
In the video it is mentioned it makes 500 wheel.