GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear window problem MK7.5

setterlee

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, first of all, let me show you all my brand new golf...

Golf MK7.5

I'm really happy with my new toy but ... I just found that the left rear window have a issue ...

When the door is locked, the window does not work from any switch, but if the door is unlocked, the window up and down normally ...

Here in Chile the post-sale service is really bad ... Because of that I prefer some solution by my self and for last, take the car to the dealer.

Any suggestion before go to the dealer?

Thanks

Vitez

Have you tried resetting the switch? I think there's a section in the manual that explains how to do it.

I think you press down and hold for a few seconds down to reset. Can't recall...

Try it on both the rear left door and driver's switch.

setterlee

Passed Driver's Ed
Have you tried resetting the switch? I think there's a section in the manual that explains how to do it.

I think you press down and hold for a few seconds down to reset. Can't recall...

Try it on both the rear left door and driver's switch.

I found something in the manual but talks about the calibration of the windows when the battery is disconnected with windows open or something like that... I will try... thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

setterlee

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, I tried recalibrating and nothing, I tried disconnecting the battery by 20 minutes and nothing...

Nothing left to do, I’ll take it to the dealer I’m will pray to god that they don’t scratch he car as the last time [emoji29]

setterlee

Passed Driver's Ed
Child lock is off? Don't know if that affects the window.

Well, that was the first answer of the dealer, the said that is a new function, if the child lock is on, the window will no work but the other door has no the same behavior.

Vitez

Did you try turning the childlock on the right rear door and seeing if it has the same behaviour?

Sorry, I couldn't understand from your last post.

setterlee

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you try turning the childlock on the right rear door and seeing if it has the same behaviour?

Sorry, I couldn't understand from your last post.

Yes, I tried that and the behavior is not the same :(

setterlee

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, the dealer check the system and found a controller damaged, now I’m waiting a new one for replacement... all by the warranty [emoji4]