R/s3 vs c450: Who Wins?

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
As the title states. From a dig...?

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
U guys are funny.
Ran one in an s3.
Getting a suspension error for mag delete, which doesn't allow disabling traction. Now I know it really bogs down my gti if I leave traction on. So I'm wondering how much it's hindering my brother's s3? Those things are heavy as fuck, but look good on paper. What bugs me, the Merc is a 4.8 sec car stock...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Btw, the friendly was a tie. Driver was a young professional, cool guy who came from an s4 so he knew to ask if the Audi was st. 2
Another thing that bugs, it's a REVO file, where my impression of the st1 vs 2 file is a bit underwhelming like when I had Uni st.1 to 2

Trinite77871

Passed Driver's Ed
The R/S3 would be my guess. I don't think that the Merc has LC either

I test drove The C450 and it was so boring to drive the R/S3 wins by default. I also thought that it was slower vs. when my R was stock at higher speeds and the Tuning potential is lacking

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
The R/S3 would be my guess. I don't think that the Merc has LC either

I test drove The C450 and it was so boring to drive the R/S3 wins by default. I also thought that it was slower vs. when my R was stock at higher speeds and the Tuning potential is lacking
Thanks. Really gotta look into why I think the s3 is lacking a bit. It was hot as hell out so not too ideal, but, no excuse for me to wonder.

Trinite77871

Passed Driver's Ed
When it is super hot the R/S seem to really suffer. Over 95 outside and my car stops kicking down even with the Eng/DSG tune. intake air temps over 130 at times when I was on my way home yesterday it really kills the performance and obviously VW/Audi have put some measures in place to protect the Engine.

Also without LC the car is not nearly as quick or fast. The high RPM launch and AWD is what gets the nice 0-60 times for the car

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
When it is super hot the R/S seem to really suffer. Over 95 outside and my car stops kicking down even with the Eng/DSG tune. intake air temps over 130 at times when I was on my way home yesterday it really kills the performance and obviously VW/Audi have put some measures in place to protect the Engine.

Also without LC the car is not nearly as quick or fast. The high RPM launch and AWD is what gets the nice 0-60 times for the car
What file(s) are u running?

Trinite77871

Passed Driver's Ed
UM Full Tq and DSG tune

its not just this tune others are doing it and GIAC and APR did it in my past R's

less so with the R32 because of the NA engine

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
UM Full Tq and DSG tune

its not just this tune others are doing it and GIAC and APR did it in my past R's

less so with the R32 because of the NA engine
He's also running an open intake and I said he shouldn't :( pm'ed

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Both cars have similiar specs.
C450 is a lot heavier tho :) changed tunes on the car anyways lol. UM Full suite > REVO.