GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLL: Most annoying sports fans

In no particular order

• New York Yankees - New to America? Buy a Yankees hat to blend in! Ya Jeets!

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Boston Red Sox - Motto: "Proudly treating a title drought like Third World starvation for 86 years."

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers: If only Steelers fans knew how to bathe with those yellow towels...

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Dallas Cowboys - How 'bout them assholes!?!

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Washington Racists - Err, I mean "Redskins." Get scalped.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Crimson Tide - Fact: Tide fans spend more on bodypaint and stickers for their trucks than dentistry.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • A RAIDERZ - You're not tougher than anyone else in that leather bar you call a stadium.

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Montreal Canadiens - I can't tell who the bigger thugs are, the fans or the players.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • New England Patriots - Enjoying your post-Spygate title drought? The rest of us are.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Notre Dame - Where reality cannot possibly correlate less with expection or preception.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
why are the Dallas Cowboys on there??

dem cheerleaders

Theyre the redskins biggest rival, thats why. Like lakers and heat.

One thing though, the city i came from (overseas) has 3 soccer teams, my favorite is one of them and theyre the first team ever thats got into uefa out of all other teams in my countrys league. However...one other team which is equivalent of skins vs gayboys as rivalry, all they say they beat us with 6-0 which was long time ago, theyre champions this year now, that doesnt matter bc we always make it in uefa, my uncles wife n her family are die hard fans of the rival team, they always rub it in my face everytime they accomplish something.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Lakers and Heat are biggest rivals?

DowneyTDI

Ready to race!
Raiders fans. THE worst. I'm not even that big into football, but I cannot stand raiders fans. They are as terrible as their team.

I'm a die hard Raider fan and I'll admit that we have some pretty horrible fans. I remember going to a playoff game (at the LA Coliseum) when I was 12 and being scared out of my mind. I went to the bathroom and there was a Bengals fan in there that was being harassed & threatened by a rowdy bunch of guys. I thought a full on riot was going to break out and couldn't piss and get out of there fast enough.

That being said, we're some pretty loyal (or insane depending on perspective) fans also. We get our heart broken every year and we keep coming back for more. We're like a bunch of battered women who make excuses for our dead beat spouses.

I think deusche bag 49er fans that grew up & live in Southern California should be added to the list. To me they're the worst and at one point they all started out as bandwagon fans.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
No one cares how loyal your fanbase is to its shitty franchise.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
Yankee fans are the worst. Any fan base that will complain every year if the don't win it all are a disgrace. There is a whole generation of fans that only have seen them miss the playoffs twice since 96

I'm a die hard Raider fan and I'll admit that we have some pretty horrible fans. I remember going to a playoff game (at the LA Coliseum) when I was 12 and being scared out of my mind. I went to the bathroom and there was a Bengals fan in there that was being harassed & threatened by a rowdy bunch of guys. I thought a full on riot was going to break out and couldn't piss and get out of there fast enough.

That being said, we're some pretty loyal (or insane depending on perspective) fans also. We get our heart broken every year and we keep coming back for more. We're like a bunch of battered women who make excuses for our dead beat spouses.

I think deusche bag 49er fans that grew up & live in Southern California should be added to the list. To me they're the worst and at one point they all started out as bandwagon fans.

I don't hate 49ers fans I just hate their crybaby coach

Where are Eagles fans?!?!?!?!?! They have a jail in the basement of that place

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Says the fan of the shitty Redskins.

Now you post a picture of your franchise quarterback.

DowneyTDI

Ready to race!

You still mad bro??

Nice pic of RGIII though, I hardly recognized him without his crutches.

Attachments

• marcusallen.jpg
    marcusallen.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 249

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You'll need to join our 2014 NFL talk thread, we talk shit all season and it's great fun. Welcome to the club.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Philadelphia Eagles Fans. Go to their home games with a visiting team jersey and see what happens. A bunch of overgrown dumbFUCKS who take a football game too seriously.