GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLL: Most annoying sports fans

In no particular order

• New York Yankees - New to America? Buy a Yankees hat to blend in! Ya Jeets!

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Boston Red Sox - Motto: "Proudly treating a title drought like Third World starvation for 86 years."

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers: If only Steelers fans knew how to bathe with those yellow towels...

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Dallas Cowboys - How 'bout them assholes!?!

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Washington Racists - Err, I mean "Redskins." Get scalped.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Crimson Tide - Fact: Tide fans spend more on bodypaint and stickers for their trucks than dentistry.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • A RAIDERZ - You're not tougher than anyone else in that leather bar you call a stadium.

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Montreal Canadiens - I can't tell who the bigger thugs are, the fans or the players.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • New England Patriots - Enjoying your post-Spygate title drought? The rest of us are.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Notre Dame - Where reality cannot possibly correlate less with expection or preception.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
After careful analysis and research I've pared down the most irritating sports fanbases for your polling pleasure.

When copy/pasting I missed the "D" in "DA RAIDERZ"

Last edited:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
inb4powl

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Can I touch you?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Raiders fans. THE worst. I'm not even that big into football, but I cannot stand raiders fans. They are as terrible as their team.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Detroit red wing fans throwing octopus

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
After careful consideration I checked all the boxes...

Sports fans who turn their teams into their Deities/masters are simply idiots. It doesn't matter what sport or what team it is...

That said, none of the ones you listed can compare to Soccer fans overseas... :yikes:

Merkle

Banned
After careful consideration I checked all the boxes...

Sports fans who turn their teams into their Deities/masters are simply idiots. It doesn't matter what sport or what team it is...

That said, none of the ones you listed can compare to Soccer fans overseas... :yikes:

Isn't this year the world cup?