GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

POLL: Most annoying sports fans

In no particular order

• New York Yankees - New to America? Buy a Yankees hat to blend in! Ya Jeets!

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Boston Red Sox - Motto: "Proudly treating a title drought like Third World starvation for 86 years."

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Pittsburgh Steelers: If only Steelers fans knew how to bathe with those yellow towels...

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Dallas Cowboys - How 'bout them assholes!?!

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Washington Racists - Err, I mean "Redskins." Get scalped.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Crimson Tide - Fact: Tide fans spend more on bodypaint and stickers for their trucks than dentistry.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • A RAIDERZ - You're not tougher than anyone else in that leather bar you call a stadium.

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Montreal Canadiens - I can't tell who the bigger thugs are, the fans or the players.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • New England Patriots - Enjoying your post-Spygate title drought? The rest of us are.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Notre Dame - Where reality cannot possibly correlate less with expection or preception.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Can I touch you?

Only sexually.

Seahawks and Clipper fans need a spot on this pole

Your mom deserves a spot on this powl.
:middlefinger:

But seriously, Seahawks fans why? Because they're loud? :lol: Kind of a silly reason to lump us in with Yankee and Raiders fans...:thumbup:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Raiders fans. THE worst. I'm not even that big into football, but I cannot stand raiders fans. They are as terrible as their team.

Ah, you must be talking about the LA Raider fans.... the ones that completely ruined a once proud and almost entirely white, blue collar fan base that was well respected. You still see these people at games in Oakland, but the dumbass gangstas have tarnished being a Raider fan forever.

Pretty much any LA team fan. They always think they have the best team, even when records prove otherwise. And they generally only talk when there team is good. LA is completely full of bandwagon fans.

Oh, and Seahawks fans. I have no idea where they all came from. Oh, right. Winning. More bandwagon.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Only sexually.

Your mom deserves a spot on this powl.
:middlefinger:

But seriously, Seahawks fans why? Because they're loud? :lol: Kind of a silly reason to lump us in with Yankee and Raiders fans...:thumbup:

Because they cheer in a stadium MADE to be loud.... total fail. You weren't loud enough on your own, so a stadium was built to help. Wow. Such lame.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I see no option for Washington Caps fans :iono:

I mean.. I can add it.....

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Bandwagon fans

I hate bandwagon fans too.

I see no option for Washington Caps fans :iono:

I mean.. I can add it.....

Step off, honky.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Miami Heat fans and Crosby fanbois

Heat fans... yes. Good call.

Pole failed cause no LA teams (though the Raiders fans you mention are certainly the LA fanbase), no Seahawks and no Heat.

Hence why I did not vote.

In my experience, Yankee fans are actually knowledgeable and appreciate baseball. I only know "old" Yankee fans. Not the trendy ones who like the hats or only because celebrities like them.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I am a Redskins and Red Sox fan, by the way.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I also only had 10 options, Heat fans are not obnoxious to me because there aren't many in DC and the writing is on the wall for that team. As soon as Lebron leaves they'll fade back to obscurity where they belong.

I also didn't include the Penguins because I lump them in with Steelers fans, I could have put Penguins/Steelers for clarity's sake.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I think it should have been by city, not team. Boom.

LA would include the Raiders fans we all loathe. I happen to like the Raiders (49ers #1) but the REAL Oakland fans are not what we all think of when we think of Raider fans.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I refuse to vote on your pole.

This is due to the omission of Caps fans, Lebron / Miami fans, and Sidney Balls Crosby fans.

My vote is one of ... no vote. True poles are simply not conducted in this fashion.

#FREEDOM

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I think it should have been by city, not team. Boom.

LA would include the Raiders fans we all loathe. I happen to like the Raiders (49ers #1) but the REAL Oakland fans are not what we all think of when we think of Raider fans.

by state would be better, too many sports teams in California

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
why are the Dallas Cowboys on there??

dem cheerleaders