GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'm just excited to sleep in tomorrow lol

Woke up at 2:30 this morning and had a hard time falling back asleep.

Me tooo. I have like plans with 3 different people tonight.. Not sure how its gonna work out lol.

Im supposed to go to dinner and hangout with my best/longest friend and soon to be roommate.

Then im supposed to meet up with these new people i met last week at a hookah lounge to hangout with them.

Then the girl that i have sporadic relations with every now and again is supposed to hangout after she gets off work.

To many things not enough time.

But atleast ill get to sleep in on saturday but not as long as i would like. I usually like to sleep in until mid afternoon lol
But im meeting my other good friend for lunch and stuff since i havent seen him in awhile.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
just got back from closing on the new place. now i get to go to the DMV and change my address, etc etc... fun fun.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
need to change address on my physical license so i can register my car in the new town. process could be done online but that would only change it on the computers.

No they will mail you a new license. I had to update my tags and i did my license at the same time and they mailed them out together.

Maybe it depends on the state

(i did mine online if that wasnt obvious)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It varies by state.
I can't sleep in anymore. Even when I'm tired my body wakes up at 8, I don't know if it's me getting older or the kids schedule.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
:mad0259:

Literally me right now.

And the problem is something I don't think she quite understands how it works. It's video editing, and she's wanting a video that was shot in portrait mode to be "full-screen" on YouTube....which can't happen unless I crop-zoom...which then everything will be blurry and even worse than before.

SIGH.

I don't know how to explain it any more than I have.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Literally me right now.

And the problem is something I don't think she quite understands how it works. It's video editing, and she's wanting a video that was shot in portrait mode to be "full-screen" on YouTube....which can't happen unless I crop-zoom...which then everything will be blurry and even worse than before.

SIGH.

I don't know how to explain it any more than I have.

make it per request. then make her pay you to fix it. it's called afterwork.