GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

moonYmoon

Mine finally arrived today! Gonna install it next week!

Attachments

• D29334FE-04BA-42CE-A56C-5E70A9128CBA.jpeg
    D29334FE-04BA-42CE-A56C-5E70A9128CBA.jpeg
    507.3 KB · Views: 752

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Hope they offer without the red stripe across the front, I came across these a while back. Was hoping they would make a MK7 set.

moonYmoon

yes. These are for the MK7 GTI. I was told they will be available around August or September (maybe the December is for NA availability?) I preordered mine back in April at Osram Germany. I arranged to have them shipped to the US.

These are true plug and play. No coding and leveling required.

moonYmoon

Maybe the preordered ones went out first? You can try contacting n.weiss@osram or f.kneer@osram they are the ones that helped me find the headlights.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
anyone buy these yet? would love to know your experience...

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Back track the thread..someone else posted the link..but check the dates. I am also very interested in picking these up. I might actually consider spending top dooooollers lol

thesupercarkiller

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI / Passat 3.6
I orderd the Osram for halogen and got them in about a week ago however I have not installed them yet.
I was looking at the pin-out on Osram lamps and they are different than what on my car..[emoji848]
I don't want to plug up untill I confirm.
Is the wire pin-out different on US halogen from EU halogen car?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

thesupercarkiller

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI / Passat 3.6
I went ahead and installed them and they work perfectly fine on US model GTI! Installation was simple and strait forward. They have an amazing beam pattern that is wide and deep with all the blue and violet colors in the cutoff line. There is an auxiliary power cable for the primary LED that needs to be connected directly to the battery.
I have some video i will post up shortly. I'm very pleased with this product an would highly recommend them!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited: