GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OHIO Chat Thread

toledospeed

Go Kart Champion
^^^
A almost thought you got rid of your car already, haven't seen you posting much/around lately

Nope, I'm still around with same Golf TSI :D I have been busy with work, family etc. The DG springs you installed are still doing great!

fishtizzy

Ready to race!
Anyone here with a dark MK7 GTI with a plate similar to "SlowGTI"? If so, I saw you and two white GTI's on 270 today. I stayed with you until you took the 71 exit to Dayton.

Not sure if he is a member on the forum but I know he works at one of the major VW dealerships up here in cbus - his plate reads 'SLO GTI'. He drives a CSG 2dr (I think) with bronze neuspeed wheels...looks great!

Jeremy2

Ready to race!
Not sure if he is a member on the forum but I know he works at one of the major VW dealerships up here in cbus - his plate reads 'SLO GTI'. He drives a CSG 2dr (I think) with bronze neuspeed wheels...looks great!

He actually came across me on Facebook and added me. I got my APR tune at TC Kline and he saw it and added me. Pretty sure his GTI is Stage 2. I blew an o ring in my BOV and he had me run by the dealership he works at to see if they had any my size. Pretty cool dude.

Snitt

Ready to race!
I am also near Cleveland and would be willing to contribute cash for some VCDS work. All I want is to be able to roll my windows up and down with my key fob, but I don't want to pay $350 for that feature. :(

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Checking in from Akron, bought my 2016 GTI SE DSG with PP and DCC in March, basic mods and JB1 installed. Superfly saturday nights in the polsky parking deck, stop on by. 2 bucks a person, lots of cool cars

Last edited:

Shagustus

Passed Driver's Ed
West side Cincinnati Shag! SIG sticker on the back. Honk if you see me!

wtam1100

Wondering if there is anyone in the Columbus area that has an obdeleven or vag com cable that can help me turn off the soundaktor. I rather not unplug it as turning it off via software seems easier and better. I work in the Dublin/Hilliard area and live in Gahanna. I would come out to you so I wont inconvenient you too much. If you can help plz PM me. thanks

radiotron

Hi from the Flatlands

Ottawa, OH here.
Traded a 200k mile RSX-S in on a used 2016 GTI SEL DSG in carbon steel metallic a couple of weeks ago. Loving it so far. The Acura was a great car, but you had to be very quick with the shifter to keep the RPMs up to get much acceleration. The torque available with the turbo in the GTI is new to me and fantastic.