GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

carterruss

Ready to race!

Burdman

Passed Driver's Ed
Man I love this color, haven't been able to fully appreciate it on mine since it hasnt stopped raining since I bought the car. :(

Burdman

Passed Driver's Ed
In the rain as usual, damn Germany!

Attachments

• IMG_2192.JPG
    IMG_2192.JPG
    314.6 KB · Views: 8,335

Phil1

Ready to race!
I'm looking to buy a Carbon steel grey GTI next week. Is it easy to keep clean or do you have to wash it often ? Should be better than black i guess ?

Nevo

Ready to race!
Gets dirty on the motorway but no too bad. I love the shine so wash it once a week.

Nevo

Ready to race!
I'm looking to buy a Carbon steel grey GTI next week. Is it easy to keep clean or do you have to wash it often ? Should be better than black i guess ?

Also give it a decent detail polish and wax when you get it and keep it topped with a quick wax and it cleans really easy.

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
Are you using the 'reply' button in the grey rectangular box to the bottom left of the last post - you can upload photos directly from your computer there using the 'Manage attachments' facility ..... if you use the (more obvious) 'Quick Reply' button you don't get that....

By the way - what does NH stand for - presumably a US state (this is an international forum so some of us are a little rusty on our US geography) ;-)

HawaiiGTI1

Ready to race!
Put carbon fiber inserts on the rear emblem this morning. I think it looks pretty clean on the CSG color.

Attachments

• DSC_4011.JPG
    DSC_4011.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 7,119
  • DSC_4014.JPG
    DSC_4014.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 7,099
  • DSC_4015.JPG
    DSC_4015.JPG
    242.9 KB · Views: 7,176