GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

P_RsGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I guess I'll be the first to post here. 5 day old MKVII. I've only tinted it but more to come. H&R sport springs are in the mail and as parts get developed I will be modding it.

binx2

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice, anyone else got any photos. Trying to see it with less glare since I'm getting one but haven't actually seen it in person. There's only red, black and white ones on lots right now.

P_RsGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks guys, I checked all my pics and they all look the same. Crappy Iphone pics. Sorry I don't have better ones for you to judge the color a bit better. Good luck on your purchase.

binx2

Passed Driver's Ed
Still hard to tell, I'm guessing it's one of those colors you have to see in person. I loved the similar color on the mk5 though, so here's hoping.

ollierob

This was a carbon grey advertised on autotrader (UK) website.

IguanaKeepr

Here's mine. Had it for two weeks and just got it tinted and had a clear bra installed today. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_2014061459379.jpg
    IMG_2014061459379.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 52,822
  • IMG_2014061418975.jpg
    IMG_2014061418975.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 57,898

P_RsGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Not sure if these pics are better. They were taken with a Sony SLT-A55V.
Just got H&R sport springs installed. The car is sitting right at 25 1/4 all around. Im hoping it settles a tiny bit in the front. My experience with H&R has been that they usually wont settle much at all. I will remeasure in a couple of weeks.