GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
I have a brand new Borla catback exhaust For MK7 Golf R. Still in the box. Looking to get $1200 picked up in Sacramento.

Diddycon

Car(s)
2019 GTI
FS/T 4 Austin wheels and Pirelli Cinturatos (4k Miles) off my 2019 gti. Willing to sell or trade + cash on my end for a different set of wheel. Located in the central valley. Willing to drive.

uranorab8

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
SOLD Make me an offer on the follow items
+ Used 3Q0035844b MIB2 Std Non Nav (I have 2 for sale, got a junkyard deal) Good condition, fully functioning, needs coding and cp removal

1595472385862.png
SOLD + Used Power/Heated Mirror setup with Blind Spot Light from 2019 Rabbit GTI
-Driver Mirror Assembly 5GM-857-507-C-9B9 with Mirror 5G0-857-521-P Good Condition, No Damage
-Passenger Mirror Assembly 5GM-857-508-D-9B9 with Mirror 5G0-857-522-Q Good Condition, No damage
-Driver side switch to operate mirror 3G0-959-565-A-ICX Blemish, see pic
1595472320637.png

Last edited:

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
neuspeed larger is38 FMIC setup

was only used for 5k miles before I went to a bigger intercooler in preparation for a larger hybrid turbo

in perfect condition, very high quality, my car made 458whp through this intercooler on a mild is38x turbo setup and had great IAT control. I switched to APR intercooler and picked up almost no power.

brand new cost me $800 before shipping or sales tax.

Yours for $450. Pick up in San Francisco only. If you want it, then please message me your phone number and I will call you

price is FIRM

Last edited:

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
Unitronic turbo inlet

used for 5k miles, faster spool and easy power, and easy install. this one comes with PCV tube setup also that makes the install even easier as you don't have to battle to remove that B*tch of a PCV tube off your old inlet. In perfect condition and if you research you will find the Unitronic is one of the best inlets because it has the most even flow, made an obvious and noticeable improvement on my car.

https://www.getunitronic.com/parts/intakes/18l-20l-tsi-gen3-mqb-turbo-inlet-elbow

cost me $150 new before shipping or tax for the inlet, and then the PCV was $80 so I'm $230 into this one

yours for $80, pickup only in san francisco

if you want it message me your phone number and we can set it up

price is FIRM

Attachments

• 20200727_175238.jpg
    20200727_175238.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Still got this Borla Catback if anyone is interested. Looking for $875. Located in the east bay.
Only has about 1000 miles on it.
IMG_3689.jpg

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Selling this Injen Evolution intake I picked up off another member here. Worked fine, just decided to go back to stock intake since I have no other engine mods right now and am moving and would rather have one less thing to take with me. Indicator still in green section, comes with all reducers and clamps. $100 firm.

Located in SJ

Last edited:

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Selling this Injen Evolution intake I picked up off another member here. Worked fine, just decided to go back to stock intake since I have no other engine mods right now and am moving and would rather have one less thing to take with me. Indicator still in green section, comes with all reducers and clamps. $100 firm.

pmd you

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT

Located in SJ

Sold