GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the forum - 2018 R in Deep Violet Pearl

Dark Violet R

Ready to race!
Saw that purple color at the car show and am very jealous. Wish this was an option on the GTI.

I think that is a different version of the purple than my car or maybe lighting? Looks great too ... I just happened to be in the Dealership for service and traded my car for the 18 right on the spot. Call it impulsive ..LOL my wife was like "your crazy", you should see how many shoes she has, and I'm crazy? :rolleyes:

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I think that is a different version of the purple than my car or maybe lighting? Looks great too ... I just happened to be in the Dealership for service and traded my car for the 18 right on the spot. Call it impulsive ..LOL my wife was like "your crazy", you should see how many shoes she has, and I'm crazy? :rolleyes:

If you can afford it, why not? I bought a new car every two years when I was in my 20's and 30's. Just make sure you'll have enough money to retire, unless you like dog food.

Dark Violet R

Ready to race!
If you can afford it, why not? I bought a new car every two years when I was in my 20's and 30's. Just make sure you'll have enough money to retire, unless you like dog food.

That's good advice ... not sure I would like the taste of dog food :eek: My kids have moved out and my wife and I are empty nester's other than our dog. All is good so far so just enjoying and starting treating ourselves for once ... :)