Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
FWD I was looking at the gti post and I didn’t see any jb4 car go past a 13

Oh wait I see a jb1 car that went 12.9 interesting I was hoping to get in the mid 12s with jb4

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Oh wait I see a jb1 car that went 12.9 interesting I was hoping to get in the mid 12s with jb4
If you get a good 60ft. Might be able to go in 12.8 - 12.7.
You will obviously need supporting mods

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
You really just need slicks. I helped my friend set up his gti. He was a full weight 4dr dsg SEL and he weighed 240. He went 13.3@110 with a 2.37 60'. So slicks would put him in the high 12's easily. Any sort of weight reduction would be mid 12's no problem. An S with a 180lb driver could do it most likely on slicks

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
You really just need slicks. I helped my friend set up his gti. He was a full weight 4dr dsg SEL and he weighed 240. He went 13.3@110 with a 2.37 60'. So slicks would put him in the high 12's easily. Any sort of weight reduction would be mid 12's no problem. An S with a 180lb driver could do it most likely on slicks
Ya that 60ft / traction will make all the difference on the ET

TroyI

Ready to race!
I'm kinda sad I'm not in the 12's. Always 13.0s and 13.1s. Stage 2 APR with DP, intercooler, drop in filter, grill mod, Indy 500s. Still stock exhaust.

Attachments

• time.jpeg
    time.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 186

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I'm kinda sad I'm not in the 12's. Always 13.0s and 13.1s. Stage 2 APR with DP, intercooler, drop in filter, grill mod, Indy 500s. Still stock exhaust.
Ya good trap speed!

Traction and GTI from a dig =?

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Thanks. Last time I went I did 3 runs and trapped 114 twice and 115 once. Only got low 13s again. I didn't take photos of those slips though.

Pull the rear seats out and passenger seat will get you in the 12s

railroader

Autocross Newbie
@wy2sl0 did you receive Sam's slip and info on his run. When you get a chance if you got it all can the list be updated, if you need more info let sam or I know, thanks bud

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
@wy2sl0 did you receive Sam's slip and info on his run. When you get a chance if you got it all can the list be updated, if you need more info let sam or I know, thanks bud
Will check tomorrow. House is in pieces not on desktop.