GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My car vs. 6th Gen ZL1 Camaro

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Now I know this post is worthless without video (sorry Diggs) but that's because the Camaro owner didn't want any video taken, probably because he wasn't sure about the outcome; I had my rear seats removed along with everything from the trunk. He asked how much boost I was running and I told him 39 lbs and I always ask before racing if they don't mind me taking video and out of respect for the other driver. I'm not trying to cause drama in my neck of the woods. So anyway, neither one of us wanted to race from a dig because the temp was 46 degrees last night and we were both on our winter setup for tires so we did a 40 roll and a 60 roll. Now the Camaro owner was claiming that he had around 800 rwhp and I know with the right bolt-ons it can but he wasn't popping his hood so whatever. On the 40 roll, his tires spun some while my tires chirped and by the time he got full traction, it was already too late for him as I was already a couple of car lengths on him and pulling away with him not gaining. We did a 60 roll because the Camaro owner wanted it and I had no problem agreeing to it. On the 60 roll, we both got better traction but his tires still spun a little, not as bad as the 40 roll, and I hooked up so I jumped out ahead and started walking on him as I got higher in the rpms and by the time I was in 5th, he was well in my rear view mirror and falling. Once I saw him flash his headlights, I shut it down. I didn't see him return to the meet up spot so I'm guessing he went straight home after that second loss.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
1637179189350.png

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Good kill. I don’t understand dude keeping everything a secret. Either he’s stupid or a liar. Race a few people and they’re going to figure it out anyways.