Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Still need his license plate lol

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Yeah. It's one of those things that if you want the info, you have to pay. I think it is interesting, and a bit scary.

The $5 site was complete bullshit. All it's doing is scanning public records, so it doesn't turn up shit.

The IntelHawk one was legit. It took about 4 hours for the report to be created. They do claim they are an actual licensed and insured private investigation firm. More than likely my $34 bought a legit PI requesting this info from the RI DMV/Police and slapping it on a one pager PDF.
That should be illegal. Some guy can get pissed at you in traffic for something he perceives you did and then show up at your house with a gun. That private investigation firm could be held liable.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That should be illegal. Some guy can get pissed at you in traffic for something he perceives you did and then show up at your house with a gun. That private investigation firm could be held liable.
Nah man. They’re super insulated. They shouldn’t be. But they are.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
These people that sell our info. Can’t hold them accountable
Really you don't think that during an investigation the evidence would come out that the guy got the home address of the victim from the company that sold him the info.