GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
I know of which client you speak. Can assure you they never had any inventory of this item and were waiting on China no matter what else was claimed.

ugh, this was my assumption after the fact, due to the indirect run around and current time . thanks for the confirmation. explains why im waiting, its because they were waiting. it just wasn't made evident to the consumer.

draftgli

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Someone…

…lost the package, huh?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Began to work on my car last Friday to install Vortex and supporting mods. Harnesses, coolant line, turbo inlet...etc removed. Took a break because I felt a little tired and lower back was aching a little more than usual. (I mean, I hadnt even gone under the car yet!)

Got (insert your variant) covid, besides Saturday night where I ran a fever and had a horrible night it hasn't been too bad. The most annoying part is having almost zero energy. That means my car almost a week later still sits exactly as it did when I took that break last Friday. :confused: At least its happy in a garage...

Thinking I might have enough energy to do at least a little work on it today...

2022-02-17 09.32.31.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Began to work on my car last Friday to install Vortex and supporting mods. Harnesses, coolant line, turbo inlet...etc removed. Took a break because I felt a little tired and lower back was aching a little more than usual. (I mean, I hadnt even gone under the car yet!)

Got (insert your variant) covid, besides Saturday night where I ran a fever and had a horrible night it hasn't been too bad. The most annoying part is having almost zero energy. That means my car almost a week later still sits exactly as it did when I took that break last Friday. :confused: At least its happy in a garage...

View attachment 239511

Hope you feel better soon.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP

View attachment 239511
Feel better soon, homey.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3

View attachment 239511
Glad your ride hasn't been as bad as some. I got something awful (may have been COVID, not 100% sure) back in early 2020, and I almost never get sick. That shit knocked me on my ass though, I was out of work for 3-4 days. Was instructed to take the rest of the week off, then we got furloughed briefly.

What supporting mods, if you don't mind me asking? (yes I could just search, but this gets some more conversation going lol)

Relevant confession, I really don't think my GTI needs more power, but damn if I don't think about stage 2 with one of the Baun Performance EPA certified downpipes. I just don't know if I really want to spend the money on more power, my current setup is quite enjoyable.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Glad your ride hasn't been as bad as some. I got something awful (may have been COVID, not 100% sure) back in early 2020, and I almost never get sick. That shit knocked me on my ass though, I was out of work for 3-4 days. Was instructed to take the rest of the week off, then we got furloughed briefly.

What supporting mods, if you don't mind me asking? (yes I could just search, but this gets some more conversation going lol)

Relevant confession, I really don't think my GTI needs more power, but damn if I don't think about stage 2 with one of the Baun Performance EPA certified downpipes. I just don't know if I really want to spend the money on more power, my current setup is quite enjoyable.

You get more sound than you do power. Stage 1 to Stage 2 is a relatively small bump in power.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
You get more sound than you do power. Stage 1 to Stage 2 is a relatively small bump in power.

Truthfully, that's kind of been my hangup. I want to keep my inspections easy, so I'm keeping it CARB legal. So the EPA Baun Performance downpipe with the Vibrant resonator was a thought, but then I'm looking at 4 figure pricetag. This pretty much solidifies my position though, I think an IS38 or Vortex is probably my move, when the reaper comes for my IS20.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion

I actually got COVID-19 before most people even knew it was a thing in Nov 2019. (Contrary to popular belief, covid-19 began spreading around the world in 2019) It was MUCH worse than what I have now, I'd describe this is like COVID-extra light, same symptoms but not nearly as severe. Like you, I almost never get sick with anything beyond the typical cold. If fact this is the first time Ive gotten sick since that time in 2019.

Supporting mods for Vortex coming from stage 2 would be a HPFP, discharge pipes, and TMAP & PUT sensors.